• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oh... My... God... I can't believe it. *faceplam*

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my day, when I was young, NFL football was played on SUNDAYS :sly:

I missed the game because I assumed the games were Sunday. I just texted some buddies (and some Raiders fans) and only 1 out of 7 people I texted knew the NFL schedule had all the games today instead of tomorrow.

My consolation prizes are that A) the 49ers (in what seemed like a good game) won against the 'Hawks, and B) both the Raiders fans were just as stupid as I was and missed the Raiders win against KC.

Here's to hoping none of you got caught off guard like I did.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope they replay this game on NFL Network or something.

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Look on the bright side: 1) SF won and 2) you didnt age 5-10 years like the rest of us who watched the game did.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We were all here...but I'm not sure I would label it a 'good' game...Here's to hoping you get a chance to watch it nonetheless - Doob - Merry Christmas, DK!

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
the first half was ugly the sea hawks did whatever they wanted but the defense kept the in them in the game and we won it the second half with ball control and that 4th down play in the 3 quarter was huge for us!!

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks MW, Merry Christmas.

Watching the highlights, I was mad that Marshawn Lynch went for over 100 yards AND had a TD, but I loved watching Larry Grant get his own skittles.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my day, when I was young, NFL football was played on SUNDAYS :sly:

I missed the game because I assumed the games were Sunday. I just texted some buddies (and some Raiders fans) and only 1 out of 7 people I texted knew the NFL schedule had all the games today instead of tomorrow.

My consolation prizes are that A) the 49ers (in what seemed like a good game) won against the 'Hawks, and B) both the Raiders fans were just as stupid as I was and missed the Raiders win against KC.

Here's to hoping none of you got caught off guard like I did.

bills beat the broncos as well now us raiders fans are depending on a chiefs team with nothing to play for :L

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bills beat the broncos as well now us raiders fans are depending on a chiefs team with nothing to play for :L

I'd say KC knocking the self righteous prophet, Timmy 'Moses' (cause he's leading his people to the promise land) Tebow, out of the playoffs is definitely something important to play for. You KNOW Kyle Orton wants to stick it to the Broncos for what they did to him.

Merry Christmas, clarkson.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'd say KC knocking the self righteous prophet, Timmy 'Moses' (cause he's leading his people to the promise land) Tebow, out of the playoffs is definitely something important to play for. You KNOW Kyle Orton wants to stick it to the Broncos for what they did to him.

Oh yeah, you can book that!

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Watching the highlights, I was mad that Marshawn Lynch went for over 100 yards AND had a TD, but I loved watching Larry Grant get his own skittles.

The highlights probably didn't show you how Vernon dropped an easy td from about 40 yards on a perfect thrown ball by Alex, then shortly after he dropped a short crossing pass on 3rd, both the first half. They come out in the 2nd half and on 4th and 2 Alex scrambled for time, then he found Vernon on the sideline about 15 yards away. Vernon dragged both feet and looked like a real wr for the first that I've ever seen. Then a little while after, Alex found Vernon again on the sideline for about 25. It was another great pass and catch.
In wanted to share this with you because I think it was huge for the both of them. Those 1st half drops could've killed both of there confidence big time. Then to come back and hit those two hard sideline passes are the type of passes the both of them needed to know they can execute come playoff time.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Merry Christmas, clarkson.

As a long time raiders fan I've learned not to get my hopes up :L raiders need to show up vs the chargers and hope for the best on the bright side d mac should be back.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Grant missed the easy tackle in the backfield that cost them the rushing TD record but made up for it with the caused fumble.