• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Offseason grades for all 32 teams - NFL Insider

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a real stretch dude. Stop being obsessed with me.
not obsessed with your bias opinion....just pointing out you're no different than any other homer on this board.

what's funny is how you pretend to be different than other homer. You're just upset cause some guy gave your team a C+.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the Browns and if ever there's a team that must show it...it's the Browns.

Paper champs are not....7 wins just don't do it. We'll see!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I get that, that's why I'm in the "tempered optimism" camp. All sorts of things can go wrong every year. I just think the reasons laid out in the article don't seem to add up. If ODB is a headache, thankfully we didn't restructure his contract. If he proves to be a pain in the ass, we can release him after this year with 0 dead cap space, and thankfully the Giants took care of all of his guaranteed money.

I just think.....

Who is ODB?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not obsessed with your bias opinion....just pointing out you're no different than any other homer on this board.

what's funny is how you pretend to be different than other homer. You're just upset cause some guy gave your team a C+.

Seahawks got a C+ and I'm quite happy with it.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can't help but laugh that me saying I have tempered optimism about my team somehow makes me biased. Dallas logic for you, I guess.

You are obsessed with my not blowing your QB like all you Cowboys fans do. Sorry for calling it like it is.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't help but laugh that me saying I have tempered optimism about my team somehow makes me biased. Dallas logic for you, I guess.

You are obsessed with my not blowing your QB like all you Cowboys fans do. Sorry for calling it like it is.

this is your problem....you actually think your opinion is "calling it like it is" and I keep telling you, your opinion has no more value here than the next guys.

You'd be the biggest dumb ass on this board if you didn't say tempered after a whopping 7 wins...darn shame your other posts confirm your bias. It's only funnier cause you won't own it while most all of us admit our homerism

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is your problem....you actually think your opinion is "calling it like it is" and I keep telling you, your opinion has no more value here than the next guys.

You'd be the biggest dumb ass on this board if you didn't say tempered after a whopping 7 wins...darn shame your other posts confirm your bias. It's only funnier cause you won't own it while most all of us admit our homerism
7 win improvement on the previous season is impressive. You know that, right? They also have a top young QB, loads of weapons on both sides of the ball... I mean, these are just facts. Unbiased, non-Cleveland fans even agree. What's wrong with you?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7 win improvement on the previous season is impressive. You know that, right? They also have a top young QB, loads of weapons on both sides of the ball... I mean, these are just facts. Unbiased, non-Cleveland fans even agree. What's wrong with you?
this has nothing to do with what I posted, just more of your higher authority bull shit.
NOW that's calling it like it is

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this has nothing to do with what I posted, just more of your higher authority bull shit.
NOW that's calling it like it is
Your argument doesn't have any legs. You're calling me biased because I don't have the highest opinion on Dak as a QB, then you call me a homer because I have cautious optimism about a team that tons of outlets are calling a likely playoff team. Do me a favor and find a new obsession, maybe when where you know what you're talking about?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your argument doesn't have any legs. You're calling me biased because I don't have the highest opinion on Dak as a QB, then you call me a homer because I have cautious optimism about a team that tons of outlets are calling a likely playoff team. Do me a favor and find a new obsession, maybe when where you know what you're talking about?
no dude...that's just your take...obsession and all.

let me slow it down for you.

I'm calling you as ass hole for posting: "Sorry for calling it like it is"

you seem obsessed with your opinions on football and other posters. I keep telling you your opinion is no greater than the next guy. This higher authority act of yours remains your biggest problem and all you do is add to it with the next post

spin all you want but it's you fucking cocky ass attitude.

seems to me...a newly wed should have more important things to do.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're just upset cause some guy gave your team a C+.

I keep telling you your opinion is no greater than the next guy.
Ironic that you try and call me out for being "upset" that some guy gave us a C+, yet you cannot help but follow me to other threads because my opinion of your QB has you all pissed. If I'm just some guy with an opinion, why haven't you dropped it yet? Instead, you can't move on. I'm not even talking about your QB anymore and you're still following me around like a lost puppy. Find something better to do with your time.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ATF getting some of his own schtick thrown back in his face and getting all triggered about it. Hilarious.

Congrats to America's Team getting the second best grade.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ATF getting some of his own schtick thrown back in his face and getting all triggered about it. Hilarious.

Congrats to America's Team getting the second best grade.
Cowboys' fans obsession over a guy who doesn't think their QB is the best player ever is reaching a new peak. You've soared past Philly as the most sensitive fanbase on the board.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the Browns and if ever there's a team that must show it...it's the Browns.

Paper champs are not....7 wins just don't do it. We'll see!

That's fair but evaluate the moves they made on face value and not on shit that happened before.

A C grade for what the Browns added is pretty ridiculous.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fair but evaluate the moves they made on face value and not on shit that happened before.

A C grade for what the Browns added is pretty ridiculous.
It's just one guy's opinion while another gave them an A.

may happen, but results on the field remains the benchmark. Talent is there.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just one guy's opinion while another gave them an A.

may happen, but results on the field remains the benchmark. Talent is there.

Definitely a fair take