• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official WS prediction thread

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised we haven't started this yet.

I'll re-post what I just did in the NLDS thread:

Now watch the Giants sweep the WS and win every game by 5+.

Seriously, though, Giants in 7. With Sanchez pitching only 2 innings again in the last game and the Giants using 7 pitchers including MadBum to win 4-3.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm 3 for 6 in picking the right teams to win their series.....lets hope I'm 4 for 7. I really feel that the Giants and Rangers are going to go the distance. I give the slight edge to the Giants just because they've been playing in close games and tense situations all playoffs long. The Rangers won by 5+ runs for all 4 of their victories.

Giants in 7. Please God.....please.....

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants split 1&2, win games 3 &4. Lee pitches well in game 5, sending it back to SF where Cain clinches. it.

Tito's head explodes.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Giants split 1&2, win games 3 &4. Lee pitches well in game 5, sending it back to SF where Cain clinches. it.

Tito's head explodes.

here you go:

Exploding-head.gif

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here you go:

Exploding-head.gif

Scanners...classic.

You know, that's probably what Tito looks like too if he took a shower and wore a suit...he's 50 years old.

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11:24pm EST November 3, 2010 Dateline San Francisco

The San Francisco Giants have completed their improbable climb to the pinacle of the baseball world. Behind a 4hit, 11K masterpiece by Matt Cain the Ginats defeated the other Cinderella team of the series, the Texas Rangers by a score of 5-0. Although this was the defining moment for the 2010 San Francisco Giants and their fans it was marred by an unidentified spectator who rushed the pitcher's mound at the conclusion of the game. Initial reports described this individual as an angry middle aged man wearing a Sanchez jersey and screaming that "This isn't fair! Sanchez should be on the mound delivering us to the promised land not this piece of shit Cain". As he was dragged off the field he could be heard bellowing "He only looks this good because it is twilight! This is not baseball! You are all JAs!"

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11:24pm EST November 3, 2010 Dateline San Francisco

The San Francisco Giants have completed their improbable climb to the pinacle of the baseball world. Behind a 4hit, 11K masterpiece by Matt Cain the Ginats defeated the other Cinderella team of the series, the Texas Rangers by a score of 5-0. Although this was the defining moment for the 2010 San Francisco Giants and their fans it was marred by an unidentified spectator who rushed the pitcher's mound at the conclusion of the game. Initial reports described this individual as an angry middle aged man wearing a Sanchez jersey and screaming that "This isn't fair! Sanchez should be on the mound delivering us to the promised land not this piece of shit Cain". As he was dragged off the field he could be heard bellowing "He only looks this good because it is twilight! This is not baseball! You are all JAs!"

In my best tzill impression.....ahem.....

BAM!!! POST.....OF.....THE.....DAY!!!

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Seeing as how the Giants decided to save us 1 game of torture, I'm going to duplicate my NLCS prediction: Giants lose the first 3 games, then are down late in game 4 and somehow rally back and win it en route to winning the next 4 and winning the series, all the while laughing at the fans who pull their hair out and have to stick a necklace in an electrical socket to restart their heartbeat.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing as how the Giants decided to save us 1 game of torture, I'm going to duplicate my NLCS prediction: Giants lose the first 3 games, then are down late in game 4 and somehow rally back and win it en route to winning the next 4 and winning the series, all the while laughing at the fans who pull their hair out and have to stick a necklace in an electrical socket to restart their heartbeat.

Ah, the 2004 Red Sox vs Yankees outcome. I'd take it, but I'd also likely be dead or in jail by game 4.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants in 5. Giants take first two, lose Game 3, win Games 4 and 5.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants in 5. Giants take first two, lose Game 3, win Games 4 and 5.

Dammit that would be awesome. Except the celebrating in Texas. Beating Lee for the clinch, eh?

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take the Giants in 6. 1W-2W-1W sequence. I also think that the WS may actually be a little calmer for me that the damn trip getting here. Just getting to the big stage makes me very happy. After winning the division I felt each step up would be a bonus. At least that was what I told myself. PHI was the turning point. After going up 3-1 I would have been crushed if we didn't make it to the WS. I wouldn't have been able to say "we had a good run and let's look to next year". Guess I could have used the NN rationale. We played way above our heads and now the reality has set in. This is what I really expected. FU NN!

I truly believe that this years team is a team of destiny. Almost every time they were backed to the wall they found a way out. The team actually reminds me of this board to some extent. A bunch of people thrown together who all of a sudden seem to have found a chemistry. In my younger days things like this were referred to as "lightening in a bottle". This has been a great ride and it' still not over .....

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Take the Giants in 6. 1W-2W-1W sequence. I also think that the WS may actually be a little calmer for me that the damn trip getting here. Just getting to the big stage makes me very happy. After winning the division I felt each step up would be a bonus. At least that was what I told myself. PHI was the turning point. After going up 3-1 I would have been crushed if we didn't make it to the WS. I wouldn't have been able to say "we had a good run and let's look to next year". Guess I could have used the NN rationale. We played way above our heads and now the reality has set in. This is what I really expected. FU NN!

I truly believe that this years team is a team of destiny. Almost every time they were backed to the wall they found a way out. The team actually reminds me of this board to some extent. A bunch of people thrown together who all of a sudden seem to have found a chemistry. In my younger days things like this were referred to as "lightening in a bottle". This has been a great ride and it' still not over .....

Seeing as how I ignored my girlfriend's complaints and how itchy it was to grow a playoff beard (the last time I shaved was the morning of game 1 of the NLDS) I have dibs on being Brian Wilson damnit...now I will use one of his favorite words, eating pussy with a beard apparently is very tickly, but also "delicious." :D

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my best tzill impression.....ahem.....

BAM!!! POST.....OF.....THE.....DAY!!!

The news article AND your response are classic tzill, if I may refer to myself in the third person. I put up a post on the Warriors board about a year ago, with a fictional "Casius Zic" suicide report....I wish I had bookmarked that as it's one of the favorite things I've ever written. The tito report above reminds me of that.