• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official TN/CIN prediction thread

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
although the Bengals are underdogs, Titan's are pretty much in the same class, and really, the Bengals are better in a few areas. It could go either way, I'm pulling for my team.

As far as BALT and PITT go, no one gave us any credit when we swept the division, people in the media, and several fans thought that we were still only the second or third best team in the division. That's the way it goes when you have Mike Brown as your GM and shit tends to fall apart at the drop of a hat around here.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a great feeling about this game. Tennessee isn't very good and Chris Johnson is the worst running back in the league. Easy win for us.

Ced should go for about 150.

So he's getting 50 carries?

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Idk...Cincinnati has one of the best run defenses in the league. I wouldn't be surprised to see him getting stuffed at the line like he has been. I think it's about time to give Ringer more carries.

So, what's the deal with Tennessee's run defense? They're always either hot or cold. Any particular reason for this?

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Interesting stat:

In wins: Tennessee's run defense has given up 45, 59, and 84 yards

In losses: They've given up 163, 174, and 222 yards

The only anomaly is a win last week where they gave up 158 rushing yards. But that was against the Colts who only managed 10 points despite 158 yards.

Needless to say, Cedric has to show up.

Edit: With the exception of game 1, it looks like the games they've given up huge yards on the ground, they've dug themselves in a giant hole being behind multiple scores. So, not sure if the huge yards are a product of being behind multiple scores, or if being behind multiple scores is the product of not being able to stop the ground game.

Any thoughts UTVol?

Last edited by a moderator:

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I thought we'd win by a good 14. I blame the piss poor coaching. It's still a win. though.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a good win....I'm cooking up the crow now, gonna eat a big plate.....