• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Offseason News and Rumors

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me I like the kid so I hope he gets his as well as WIGGINS who owned the SUMMER L...

Its just to bad the LOVE HATERS are already saying he is not a SUPER STAR, since he only made himself better and not his TEAM...

Me I am old school, I would like seeing the teams ALL STAR stick with their team to they dying end...

Even though I dislike WADE, I respect him for staying put...

Not many players anymore spend their entire career w/ one team. I guess that's today's NBA. And no question KL is a solid hoopster & could help the Cavs, it's gonna be a tough decision for the Cavs brass to make since the Twolves would want Wiggins in return. And I was not surprised when Wade stayed in Miami. He's the face of that franchise.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder how much longer the KL trade talks will go on? I think the Pacers won't be as good as last year either. And the Pistons & 76ers, yeah they won't be good.

Depends on where he's traded.

For about 28 more days if it's the Bulls and 29 if it's the Cavs.

Wiggins, McDermott nor Mirotic can be traded before then.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the LAKESHOW could have picked him up at least in his early 30s...

He would have a nice ROBIN to KOBE...

But in his declining years...I just didn't see anything going well for the two...

:agree:

Shield-Thread Killa

Tribal Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 876.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AHHAHAHAAH

Yep...but Wade? Call me crazy but I don't remember hearing bout any other teams reaching out 2 him when he opted out of his contract. Were there some offers reported that I missed?

C'MON MAN....

U and I know his agent had teams blowing up his phone after he opted out..

Nothing hit the streets, because his agent said it was no from the get go...

And what team wants to openly say offered a guy a deal, but wasn't even going to be able to talk to WADE....the embarrassment...

No....he either pulled a nice loyal move by opting out or was blindsided by his BIG BRO BRON...

Oh and tell that boy to put some SOCKS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or at least some LOTION!!!!!!!:gaah:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'MON MAN....

U and I know his agent had teams blowing up his phone after he opted out..

Nothing hit the streets, because his agent said it was no from the get go...

And what team wants to openly say offered a guy a deal, but wasn't even going to be able to talk to WADE....the embarrassment...

No....he either pulled a nice loyal move by opting out or was blindsided by his BIG BRO BRON...

Oh and tell that boy to put some SOCKS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or at least some LOTION!!!!!!!:gaah:
:bullshit:...i don't think many teams if any reached out. And, 4 good reason.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not many players anymore spend their entire career w/ one team. I guess that's today's NBA. And no question KL is a solid hoopster & could help the Cavs, it's gonna be a tough decision for the Cavs brass to make since the Twolves would want Wiggins in return. And I was not surprised when Wade stayed in Miami. He's the face of that franchise.

Agreed.

But, that's why you have to love guys like Dirk and Duncan.

Not only did they stay loyal, they took extensive pay cuts to keep winning.

If Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmy doesn't make another penny, he's still set for life financially.

But, he's still winning Championships.

And Dallas?

Outside of MAYBE Charlotte, nobody has had a better Offseason.

They are gonna be right up there with the Clips and Warriors fighting for that 3-6 seed in the West.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, am I wrong? Which teams wanted 2 pay Wade what he was expecting 2 make in the next couple of seasons??

Shield-Thread Killa

Tribal Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 876.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup

I think DURANT...KYRIE [now]....KOBE.....DUNCAN...are just a few to name...

That will end their careers there..

I half ass thought the TRUTH was coming back to BEAN TOWN...

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

But, that's why you have to love guys like Dirk and Duncan.

Not only did they stay loyal, they took extensive pay cuts to keep winning.

If Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmy doesn't make another penny, he's still set for life financially.

But, he's still winning Championships.

And Dallas?

Outside of MAYBE Charlotte, nobody has had a better Offseason.

I like Cuban more as a business man after watching more of the Shark Tank rather than him being a basketball team owner.

They are gonna be right up there with the Clips and Warriors fighting for that 3-6 seed in the West.