• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Offseason News and Rumors

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Mavs are having a HELLUVA offseason even though they missed on all the big fish. If they pull off the impossible and win, they'll start landing some of these top FAs.....it's just a matter of time.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
My Mavs are having a HELLUVA offseason even though they missed on all the big fish. If they pull off the impossible and win, they'll start landing some of these top FAs.....it's just a matter of time.
Mavs have certainly done well...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mavs have definitely done a good job of signing quality players and making some good moves. I could see them being a 4-6 seed in the West with possibly making the WCF.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ray Allen to the cavs as expected

RAY RAY!!!

nice little contingent of shooters added by the Cavs

i dunno about JAmes Jones- he might not even make the team- i dont think we need him

just use Allen, Miller and the guy we drafted- Harris who was drafted because he is a lights out shooter- as your spacers....

that should be plenty with Kyrie and Dion who are both solid 3 pt shooters on the team

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for the Rockets’ future, Harden said he’s not worried that Jeremy Lin has left for the Los Angeles Lakers and Chandler Parsons for the Dallas Mavericks. “Dwight (Howard) and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets,” said Harden. “The rest of the guys are role players or pieces that complete our team. We’ve lost some pieces and added some pieces. I think we’ll be fine next season.”

lol harden and Dwight the douches

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RAY RAY!!!

nice little contingent of shooters added by the Cavs

i dunno about JAmes Jones- he might not even make the team- i dont think we need him

just use Allen, Miller and the guy we drafted- Harris who was drafted because he is a lights out shooter- as your spacers....

that should be plenty with Kyrie and Dion who are both solid 3 pt shooters on the team

:dance:

I like this team, regardless if they get Love or not

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for the Rockets’ future, Harden said he’s not worried that Jeremy Lin has left for the Los Angeles Lakers and Chandler Parsons for the Dallas Mavericks. “Dwight (Howard) and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets,” said Harden. “The rest of the guys are role players or pieces that complete our team. We’ve lost some pieces and added some pieces. I think we’ll be fine next season.”

Have fun losing douchebags! :pound:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle dumb as fug :doh:.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:dance:

I like this team, regardless if they get Love or not

I have to agree, I think Cleveland is better served with the roster they have or making a smaller move like getting a Hibbert or someone like that

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK. I think Ray Allen, if not careful, is going to fall into the Chauncey Billups category of hanging on to too long because he can't face the fact that his time has come to retire. He has plenty of rings an money and yea he is following James around like a puppy dog. I hope he does not get to the point where he starts to embarrass himself on a regular basis. That would be pathetic to watch.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to agree, I think Cleveland is better served with the roster they have or making a smaller move like getting a Hibbert or someone like that

I'll pass on Hibbert, but yah another post presence

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK. I think Ray Allen, if not careful, is going to fall into the Chauncey Billups category of hanging on to too long because he can't face the fact that his time has come to retire. He has plenty of rings an money and yea he is following James around like a puppy dog. I hope he does not get to the point where he starts to embarrass himself on a regular basis. That would be pathetic to watch.

He played pretty good last season still, but on this team he won't see too many minutes which is good and he is still clutch.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree:

I can understand James Jones going because the Heat didn't offer him, and he's content taking a pay check whether he plays or not.

Miller I semi understand because he's being paid 6M+ from the Heat this year please he can opt out in a year if he chooses.

But Allen??
Why? for 1.4M-taxes to uproot his wife/kids to play in Ohio for 1 year?

I doubt he's in any hurry until he sees if Love signs, and then really feels that the Cavs can actually win a championship this season.