• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official MDP Commentary: The Most Official of All the Official Commentaries

Marco Doubypops

Road Commentary Specalist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The Black Falcon looks like he's always looking around and tries his hardest on both ends of the floor. Very intelligent player, and we see that trait far too little.

Marco Doubypops

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Here's another thing about him, he's very quiet tonight, but even when he's at his best, he never forces his game. He takes what's there. And he can create his own shot without forcing a shot.

Marco Doubypops

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The times when Harrison Barnes isn't in the game, I realize that I'm actually watching a College basketball game. Then I realize that college basketball isn't half as entertaining as an NBA game.

Bobby Knight can suck Aaron Grey's horse dick.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
barnes kind of looks like an alien, this is my first time seeing him

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
nc's number 32 runs like davis, bet he can scoop a handful of pellets out of you palm with his lips as well

Marco Doubypops

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Scouring the internet, really the only knock on The Black Falcon's game that I can see is his passing, which is something that we would need from him. He even shoots a great percentage from the field, and college players rarely do that.

Marco Doubypops

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Scouring the internet, really the only knock on The Black Falcon's game that I can see is his passing, which is something that we would need from him. He even shoots a great percentage from the field, and college players rarely do that.

Oh. ANd apparently his left hand dribble isn't very strong, but I haven't really noticed that.

Marco Doubypops

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Harrison Barnes is basically the perfect player for us to take a shot on. I'm going to be heartbroken if we don't get him, and I'll be so pissed off if he's available and we pass on him.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The day Ed Davis wears a gay-ass tee shirt under his jersey, is the day that I go to Toronto and start a protest to get him traded to Indiana.

you mean like this
ed-davis-unc.jpg

i dont think burger ever didnt wear a t shirt at nc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Man, KDS is going to be pissed that he missed the game that Butthole got hurt in.

NOOOOOOOOOO! I'm so pissed! This commentary has been gold. Sorry team. Apparently, Tuesday partying is the new Monday when it comes to partying. Who knew? I'm druuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnk. So hoping I make it to work tomrorrw. Holl a!