• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Bored and Drinking Page

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. I would just argue that this point in bold isn't an opinion. It's just wrong.

It's actually a fact that many geniuses, great thinkers, and brilliant artists have dealt with extreme emotional/anger issues. Not to mention, killed themselves by the way of substance abuse (AKA lack of self control).

You're welcome to have your opinion about him. However, I don't think that I'm an ass for pointing out flawed logic or reasoning.

In some off-season reports about Suh, players were praising how he's matured.

Ndamukong Suh's teammates refute Evans report, praise his transformation | The Detroit News

Sounds to me like you dream about Suh. If other players are calling him out, and saying how dirty he is, i believe them. I dont care about his teammates, they are supposed to support him. You have picked a specific point to try and argue, but i dont care. I'm not exagerating, I'm not making shit up, I'm not condemning the man to hell. I'm simply saying, I dont want him on the Bears. You can disagree, but please stop trying to fool others the way you have fooled yourself about him. I mean really man, are you related to him, or infatuated with him?

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

Peter... I'm impressed with your use of the word: Pontificate. Thumbs up.
I like words.
Your words are beautiful, quite elegant prose my friend.
We should start a drinking game in which an internet poster uses words instead of grunts. (and stupid notions like Suh just needs a vet near him)

Oh please, i use one decent word and this...?

You don't have to butter me up, I know enough to understand I'm not that bright. Its the real idiots that think they're smart that should be the concern.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh please, i use one decent word and this...?

You don't have to butter me up, I know enough to understand I'm not that bright. Its the real idiots that think they're smart that should be the concern.

Watch it Pete. Think he likes your av.
Words? I don't buy it. :laugh3::suds:

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to make broncoshitty an honorary Bears thread token Lions fan. Gotta say i genuinely like the guy, and would allow him to violate one of my bovine, if i had any other than his sister. He doesnt need permission to do her anyway, dad already vouched.
#xoxobroncosmitty

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to make broncoshitty an honorary Bears thread token Lions fan. Gotta say i genuinely like the guy, and would allow him to violate one of my bovine, if i had any other than his sister. He doesnt need permission to do her anyway, dad already vouched.
#xoxobroncosmitty
:laugh3:
He's ok in my book also.
Where do you guys come from ? Tennessee?
I hear dueling bajos in the back ground .
Or maybe I'm just drunk as a bat.:suds: