• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Odds are...

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Denver holds true to form, Hillman will be carrying a football( again) everywhere he goes for awhile and prob going to be designated to 2nd team reps at best. So, I`am going to figure CJ might just get promoted. If anyone hears about him this coming week, give us a heads up. I have hopes for Hillman and have been waiting every wk for him to get to the second level and show us that speed everyones talking about. Still waiting. Have feeling it just might be a tad longer too. There is still lots of work to be done for this team to prove they are that legitimate contender everyone was raving about before Dallas game exposed D and Indy game showed Peyton doesn`t like to be hit ( don`t blame him) and it certainly affected his game last night. Like I posted in another message, "next man up" and " take care of your responsibility" needs to be posted in that locker room and maybe a guy like a CJ can provide some spark and get them boys fired up more and start kicking some major ASS!!!! Go Broncos...