• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

o m g

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm through with you Tennessee. You are an embarrassment to college football. You have made a career back-up look like Tebow. You can't tackle and you honestly expect everyone to believe you have no one on this pathetic team capable of through a pass on target, even a screen pass. The titanic was a happier story than this program.

I'm done, ban me I don't care but in three years when people want butch gone, made everyone will realize that this is Tennessee football.

He better take all the blame for this one. I don't care how bad Peterman played.

Because it is all on CBJ.

He made the big decisions. If we put Florida in the 17 point hole we should have in the first quarter, it is over. We couldn't have expected to win the game, but the game was ours to win in the first canto.

Murphy and the Gators just kept building confidence throughout the game after we let the off the hook repeatedly.

CBJ made some big decisions today, and he got them completely wrong. He better man up later or I'm quickly losing confidence. This looks like Dooley 2 Electric Boogaloo right now.

At what point will it be on the Coaches to call a good game and teach the QB's how to call and manage a game? I feel the play calling has been awful and If i can sit at home and tell you what they are runnings you know Other coaches can!

This is such a joke. The players don't want to give a 110%. They don't play like men. They play like a bunch of fifteen-year-old's. Butch should recruit a bunch of players from the Army or Navy. You know they will always give it their all.

I thought for sure that last weekend had to be the lowest point for our program. I was wrong. Last week was really bad but this is beyond embarrassing.

We are simply a joke. Even if we were to come back and win this game, nothing can remove the stink that was the first half.

We couldn't beat our way out of a brown paper sack in a rain storm at this point.

Lets just dispense with all of the apologetic responses that will follow. There is absolutely no excuse for that first half performance.

That was just a few. My people are :exploding:

Wow...I thought the fat kid was delusional....I feel for you...and the rest of the vol faithful with a clue...which appears to be not many.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...I thought the fat kid was delusional....I feel for you...and the rest of the vol faithful with a clue...which appears to be not many.

It's a mixed bag.

I know a guy who hates me with every ounce of his being because I'm an Alabama fan(and also because I hate neo-cons). He was a member of another community I visit but since Alabama started winning, he quit showing up at all. Before Saban came, he was all too happy to remind me of how much Alabama sucked, and I took it like a champ. But now that Alabama is winning and Tennessee isn't - disappeared.

But then I know another guy who is in the Tennessee AD. He's one of the nicest people you could ever meet, and in the manner I talk to him. A little bit of good natured ribbing is about all there is. He actually seems pretty happy about Butch Jones so far and was happy when they got them.

And the twins here are cool and that 006 guy seems cool.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't this guys cousin the UGA fan that called into the radio show after the Clemson loss?

BlackSand

Pirate At Large
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here you go bud ...

ruger.png

Last edited by a moderator:

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, we all have our questionable fans.

91718d1067962725-whos-more-pussywhipped-matts-roy-horn-tiger.jpg

But I still contend Gators wear jorts less than most schools in warm weather...too hot for those.