• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

O-line Coach

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have interviewed a lot of candidates for O-line coach.
Candidates have been:
Ryan Wendell
Adrian Klemm
Nick Caley (no!)
Keenan McCardell
Shawn Jefferson
Billy Yates

I'd like Klemm - who Scarnecchia likes also!

Scarnecchia did get an opportunity to watch Klemm in action as a coach during a scouting trip out to UCLA, where Klemm was associate head coach (from 2014-16), offensive line coach and run-game coordinator (from 2012-16).

"I saw him there," Scarnecchia said, "and said to myself, 'This guy is tough. He's demanding. He communicates well.' He did a nice job with those guys."

That's high praise coming from Scarnecchia, who is viewed as one of the best assistant coaches in NFL history and established a reputation for being tough and demanding himself.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"......full-time offensive line coach, Klemm took on more responsibility with Oregon. The results were more than solid, as the Ducks offensive line allowed the fewest sacks of any Division I team in the nation with five, and ranked 12th in the FBS in rushing. The year before Klemm arrived, Oregon surrendered 24 sacks and ranked 24th in rushing."

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"......full-time offensive line coach, Klemm took on more responsibility with Oregon. The results were more than solid, as the Ducks offensive line allowed the fewest sacks of any Division I team in the nation with five, and ranked 12th in the FBS in rushing. The year before Klemm arrived, Oregon surrendered 24 sacks and ranked 24th in rushing."
So we really, reallt want this guy WTF are we waiting for>?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe we are negotiating, talking.......
He'll be over a million. We have paid for far worse!
Sign him!
I have looked into college O line coaches this year don't necessarily remember his name coming up, but I am comfortable if Scar gives his nod of approval

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have interviewed a lot of candidates for O-line coach.
Candidates have been:
Ryan Wendell
Adrian Klemm
Nick Caley (no!)
Keenan McCardell
Shawn Jefferson
Billy Yates

I'd like Klemm - who Scarnecchia likes also!

Scarnecchia did get an opportunity to watch Klemm in action as a coach during a scouting trip out to UCLA, where Klemm was associate head coach (from 2014-16), offensive line coach and run-game coordinator (from 2012-16).

"I saw him there," Scarnecchia said, "and said to myself, 'This guy is tough. He's demanding. He communicates well.' He did a nice job with those guys."

That's high praise coming from Scarnecchia, who is viewed as one of the best assistant coaches in NFL history and established a reputation for being tough and demanding himself.
I liked him as well. Not that it means much.

He was also on my short list for OC.