• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nuraman's Favorite Time of Year

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As Larry Bird says, "41 home, 41 away. Dem's the schedule." Simple.
Link to him saying that?

I thought nuraman00 said that?
Are you ever going to provide a link/clip to this quote, so I can see a source?
Thanks!

Now, I want to read that Insider article. I've agreed with the premise for a while, but want to see the data supporting it.

You had to have told me before this, because I remember that I always talked about the strength of schedule, prorating things based upon who we played, etc. and it was always your idea that it didn’t matter because it evens out. So I think I mentioned Bird’s quote to address what I thought you were going to say.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was my dad that pointed out to me that strength of schedule’s sometimes is funny because worst team is always going to have the hardest schedule because every team is better than they are. The best team is going to have the easiest schedule because everyone is below them. Obviously, if you’re just talking about number of games against the top half of the league in a given stretch of games, strength of schedule can change, But if you’re talking about relative difficulty from one team to another, the worst team is going to have the hardest schedule.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You had to have told me before this, because I remember that I always talked about the strength of schedule, prorating things based upon who we played, etc. and it was always your idea that it didn’t matter because it evens out. So I think I mentioned Bird’s quote to address what I thought you were going to say.

Thanks.

Ok, maybe. I don't remember this discussion that well anymore.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish next year's schedule would come out NOW, so I can start thinking about potential games to go to.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
San Antonio Spurs National TV Predictions Game:

How many games next year? (With and without NBA TV).