• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Now the season really starts

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all knew we'd be in the playoffs eventually, this team is all about the playoffs. Time to see what they've got. Here's to them continuing their domination from today

:suds:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loved all the interviews after this game where players said we will celebrate for a day but then we will get to work so that what happened last year won't happen again. They seem very focused at this point and know getting the 1st seed means nothing if we fail in the playoffs again.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta take advantage of having earned HFA. Not going to squander that again!

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all knew we'd be in the playoffs eventually, this team is all about the playoffs. Time to see what they've got. Here's to them continuing their domination from today

:suds:

Was definitely sweet how business-like PM went about breaking Brees' record right before the half, before putting on the visor for the rest of the day.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you cats would have fared better with a tougher game to close. The difference between that crappy team and the one that's gonna come off a playoff win is gonna be night and day.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you cats would have fared better with a tougher game to close. The difference between that crappy team and the one that's gonna come off a playoff win is gonna be night and day.

Very astute observation ... Buffalo being such a juggernaut, and all.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Part of me wished that the Broncos would have to fight to the end to stay sharp but then again we finally escaped a game without a major injury so hard to tell which is better. I do think last year though with the Broncos finishing the season the way they did should be plenty of motivation to make sure that doesn't happen again. They have said they are changing up how they are going to handle this extra week off to make sure they stay sharp. Last year we were the walking wounded heading into the playoffs with about 3 of our OL players suffering major injuries that required surgery so they rested players for about a week and a half hoping that would help. Obviously it did not. At this point other than the season ending injuries they have already suffered every player should be able to practice this week. I can't believe I am saying this but the Broncos actually have a positive outlook injury wise heading into the playoffs. We shall see I guess though how that plays out.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd say it's more you WISHING Denver had a tougher game to finish the season ;-)

I wouldn't mind seeing the Chargers in Denver again. Doubt SD catches us flat again. That would also guarantee a tough game in Foxboro:yahoo:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very astute observation ... Buffalo being such a juggernaut, and all. = I got nothing

I'd say it's more you WISHING Denver had a tougher game to finish the season ;-) = You're absolutely correct but I need some angle to deny it.

Just saying ALL the pressure is on the Broncos. The Peyton world is desperate to put away the talk about Peyton's playoff record.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:rollseyes:

We appreciate your concern.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laugh now.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very astute observation ... Buffalo being such a juggernaut, and all. = I got nothing

I'd say it's more you WISHING Denver had a tougher game to finish the season ;-) = You're absolutely correct but I need some angle to deny it.

Just saying ALL the pressure is on the Broncos. The Peyton world is desperate to put away the talk about Peyton's playoff record.

At least the NFL will be favoring us, since our story is the most compelling this season (if you believe in the WWF-NFL theory that is) :lol:

It'll be a tough playoff season for every team. Only one will manage to string together the required 3-4 wins. Hopefully that's the Broncos :suds:

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least the NFL will be favoring us, since our story is the most compelling this season (if you believe in the WWF-NFL theory that is) :lol:

It'll be a tough playoff season for every team. Only one will manage to string together the required 3-4 wins. Hopefully that's the Broncos :suds:

You can make an argument for and against every team in the AFC right now. All 6 of them are capable of going all the way, and all 6 have some flaws that could greatly undermine their chances.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I'm just trying to convince myself of this, but I really think the Broncos will come out on fire for that first playoff game, much like Manning and the Colts did in 2003. If you remember, the Manning led Colts had yet to win a playoff game and there were a lot of questions regarding Manning's ability to win in the playoffs. Add to that the Broncos had gone into Indy just a couple of weeks earlier and had blown out the Colts.

Well, the Colts came out fired up and ready to put all of that talk to rest. They blew the Broncos out. And I just get a similar vibe from this team. I think they're tired of all of the talk about how Manning can't win in the cold, or in the playoffs, or in a big game, or whatever. I think they're keeping that memory of last season fresh in their mind. And I just think that whoever comes into Denver on January 12th is going to meet a pissed off, fired up Broncos team ready to play their best game of the season.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That little dude in your avatar is practicing his post-game look Broncos6482!

You can make an argument for and against every team in the AFC right now. All 6 of them are capable of going all the way, and all 6 have some flaws that could greatly undermine their chances.

this

...and it applies to the entire league this year. I'd say though, that the Broncs are the AFC favorites by quite a stretch.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That little dude is my daughter (notice the bow in her hair), I caught her mid-yawn in the pic, so if you mean that our post game look is yawn after a dull blow out, well then I like the way you think!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol!

My bad on the gender! One time this acquaintance of mine had his newborn girl dressed in a sky blue onesie. Seemed a little miffed when I asked how the little guy was doing.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol!

My bad on the gender! One time this acquaintance of mine had his newborn girl dressed in a sky blue onesie. Seemed a little miffed when I asked how the little guy was doing.

I never understood that. When they're that little, unless the parents have dressed them in clothes obviously for one sex or the other, it's basically impossible to tell the difference.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

this

...and it applies to the entire league this year. I'd say though, that the Broncs are the AFC favorites by quite a stretch.

Wow NEHomer you are one dumb fucker. Have a Happy New Year!!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol!

Thanks Malibu! Happy holidays yourself.