• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Now Arod is a rat?

steveringo

People's Front of Judea
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex Rodriguez's Camp Reportedly Implicated Players During Doping Investigation | Bleacher Report

Odd.

I've never villainized Arod for taking PEDs because most players took PEDs.... I'm not a big fan of him for not apologizing (like most others have)...

Now, he's really gonna get the Canseco treatment as it appears that he is the one that ratted out Braun, Cervelli & valencia...

I am starting to believe he really is crazy...

Either crazy or the most self-absorbed person on the face of the earth. The PEDs don't really bother me either, but the rest of his actions are just despicable, IMO. He and Braun deserve each other.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should have added "if this is true" to that statement. Innocent until proven guilty and all that.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The A Rod ship is sinking and people look like they are fighting over life vests.

I would not be surprised if this wasn't leaked by MLB.

I don't doubt the story and it's slowly getting that shack v kobe vibe with accusations and counter claims.

I wonder just how much bad blood their is between A Rod and the Yankees management right now?

Swangin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard this morning it was people in Arod's inner circle. Does that mean someone that has been associated with Arod trying to get a buck from something they heard? If it was Arod himself he had absolutely nothing to gain, except to further incriminate himself. I don't know, I'm going to have to hear more because it makes zero sense to me right now

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would anyone really be shocked?

Swangin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would anyone really be shocked?

I think I might actually be shocked. Maybe I'm missing something, but this would be one of the dumbest thing I've heard. Most people rat to get attention, or when they are busted and want to take others down with them, or try and make a deal. Who rats to incriminate themselves? Is it even called being a rat at that point?

The deflection reasoning? that makes no sense either.

Phando

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard this morning it was people in Arod's inner circle. Does that mean someone that has been associated with Arod trying to get a buck from something they heard? If it was Arod himself he had absolutely nothing to gain, except to further incriminate himself. I don't know, I'm going to have to hear more because it makes zero sense to me right now

What he has to gain is setting precedence that shows the length of his suspension is not in line with the charges against him vs the suspension others garnered for their charges. Personally I think it will backfire on him should it turn out to be true that he/his "inner circle" did actually do this.

Swangin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What he has to gain is setting precedence that shows the length of his suspension is not in line with the charges against him vs the suspension others garnered for their charges. Personally I think it will backfire on him should it turn out to be true that he/his "inner circle" did actually do this.

This was supposedly before Braun's name had been brought up, and before any suspensions were handed out

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's less important that he's a rat, and more important that he tried to tamper with and manipulate an investigation.

If his 211 game suspension gets reduced much, it will be a real shame.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You ask the question Now AROD is a Rat? as if you're actually surprised. What the hell did you expect from a cheat. He took steroids and marketed them to other players for his own benefit at the expense of the players that were trying to be honest and then you act surprise that he would expose his associates - Haven't you ever heard the the expression There is no honor among thieves?

Arod was always a rat and an asshole