• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Not to trash Nash but...

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love the media and some clueless Ranger fans. I stand by my team no matter what, never lost faith in the 22 year old Chris Kreider, I lobbied for Zuccs to be re-signed all offseason. Talbot I knew could at the very least be a backup up here and actually wanted him to start the year as the backup over Biron, not bashing Biron, love him, great team mate and locker room guy, but he looked terrible.

Major props to Brad Richards too. Everyone was saying how much he sucked last season, Torts put him on the 4th line or healthy scratched him during the playoffs (I forget which one but either one is major disrespect). Really gotta give him props for showing up this season and being the leader of the team.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Major props to Brad Richards too. Everyone was saying how much he sucked last season, Torts put him on the 4th line or healthy scratched him during the playoffs (I forget which one but either one is major disrespect). Really gotta give him props for showing up this season and being the leader of the team.

I just wish he would get back to the Brad Richards he was at the start of this season, he's cooled off quite a bit and seems to go missing often. I want the Richards who signed here 2 years ago and put up 67 points. I know he still has a lot left to give us, i'm not ready to give up on him.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, cooled off the past 6 but overall a good season, still leads the Rangers in scoring with 27 points. Crazy how Mats Zuccarello is 2nd with 25 (good for him).

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zucc was bound to breakout, he's playing for a long-term contract and I can see Sather giving him 2-4 years, and i'm not against it at all. Not your prototypical top-6 forward because of his size, but he's sure as hell playing that way.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zucc was bound to breakout, he's playing for a long-term contract and I can see Sather giving him 2-4 years, and i'm not against it at all. Not your prototypical top-6 forward because of his size, but he's sure as hell playing that way.

He deserves a good pay day. Might just go down as the greatest Norwegian player ever. No way he would've done so well under Torts' system IMO. I think Ranger fans have to be happy with the way AV has allowed players to play their own style instead of conforming to some shot blocking scheme.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He deserves a good pay day. Might just go down as the greatest Norwegian player ever. No way he would've done so well under Torts' system IMO. I think Ranger fans have to be happy with the way AV has allowed players to play their own style instead of conforming to some shot blocking scheme.

Very well could be, if he can consistently put up 40-55 points a year for us, he'd be a solid player for us. On pace for around 56 points this year, which is great production from a player his size.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Granted Nash needs to start putting more pucks into the net but he has missed a lot of time because of the Concussion and it does take some time to get back into the flow. Also considering Nash is a winger he does rely on the Center some and Both Richards and Stephan are struggling. I also think the coaching is not helping. They seem to have the Philosophy of quantity over quality so they just throw pucks at the net and hope it goes in. They dont take the time to try and aim the puck.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Granted Nash needs to start putting more pucks into the net but he has missed a lot of time because of the Concussion and it does take some time to get back into the flow. Also considering Nash is a winger he does rely on the Center some and Both Richards and Stephan are struggling. I also think the coaching is not helping. They seem to have the Philosophy of quantity over quality so they just throw pucks at the net and hope it goes in. They dont take the time to try and aim the puck.

True, a lot of it probably has to do with poor center play. I'm not sure if Richards and Stepan are struggling tho. At least not compared to Nash.

BTW, hope your holidays are going well, David.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, a lot of it probably has to do with poor center play. I'm not sure if Richards and Stepan are struggling tho. At least not compared to Nash.

BTW, hope your holidays are going well, David.

Anytime I get home cooking instead of window food Im all for it.