• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Not good enough for the Penis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kanter Declines Pre-Draft Interviews With Jazz, Raptors, Bucks
May 20, 2011 4:53 PM EDT

Enes Kanter reportedly refused to participate in interviews with the Utah Jazz, Toronto Raptors and Milwaukee Bucks. The Jazz hold the No. 3 and No. 12 picks in the draft, the Raptors are the No. 5 pick and the Bucks are the No. 10 selection.

This early in the process, refusing to interview with teams is highly unusual. The only explanations: Kanter doesn't want to play for those teams or he does want to play for someone else.

On Thursday, CSNWashington.com reported that Kanter's preference was the Washington Wizards, who hold the No. 6 pick.

Read more: Kanter Declines Pre-Draft Interviews With Jazz, Raptors, Bucks - RealGM Wiretap

CanadianWalrus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i dont really blame him, if i was in position to i would turn down the bucks and jazz specially utah. still hope he slips though, it would be funny

probably what was best because how is a stiff like kanter going to compesate defensively for a stiff like bargnani. we'll still get to see him and rave sbout his name 2-4 games a year

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
remember how turk bad mouthed us on turkish tv or to a turkish newspaper or something. turks probably a hero over there, and they all probably hate the raptors now.

its is sad that any top prospect wouldn't want to interview with us though