• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nos' 8th NFL Mock Draft : CHAT

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harold was sent a text but we dont officially start until 8:00am PDT so he's really only been on the clock 40 minutes.
See that @broncosmitty?

10am CST so Judge Judy can shove her watch up your ass.

As a courtesy I submitted the pick before 10am since I missed the tag last night.....because i was asleep.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plan was to take Kinchens here... The positions I want to fill left were either not great value here or there is enough value that I can wait on it.
The big issue I have with Bullock was watching him tackle in the bowl game last year... It was brutal.. I love his range, his ball skills and he has a great frame to grow into... Bengals gained some S's in FA this year so Bullock can sit and grow a bit. Liked the value here over a lot of other positions I wanted to fill for Cincy.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plan was to take Kinchens here... The positions I want to fill left were either not great value here or there is enough value that I can wait on it.
The big issue I have with Bullock was watching him tackle in the bowl game last year... It was brutal.. I love his range, his ball skills and he has a great frame to grow into... Bengals gained some S's in FA this year so Bullock can sit and grow a bit. Liked the value here over a lot of other positions I wanted to fill for Cincy.

Isn’t he the guy with the viral clip running in the wrong direction Vs Utah?

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See that @broncosmitty?

10am CST so Judge Judy can shove her watch up your ass.

As a courtesy I submitted the pick before 10am since I missed the tag last night.....because i was asleep.

Asleep, lolzzz You said you were getting plugged! errr tagged!

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen Charlie Campbell mock Bullock to KC as a converted CB. He seems really boom/bust so probably a solid pickup at this point in the draft

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn’t he the guy with the viral clip running in the wrong direction Vs Utah?
That might be the game. I am thinking of. I just know there was a game at some point where I couldn’t believe he was considered a first round draft pick. I think round four is great for him, but he definitely was not a first round draft pick when he was considered one.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That might be the game. I am thinking of. I just know there was a game at some point where I couldn’t believe he was considered a first round draft pick. I think round four is great for him, but he definitely was not a first round draft pick when he was considered one.

Stevie sent us the video lol

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just remember him missing tons of tackles that game. He’s going to come in and sit for a while.

I watch him and it reminds me of that coach in when the game stands tall

“Foltball’s a contact sport. You’re allowed hit someone …in fact it’s encouraged”

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watch him and it reminds me of that coach in when the game stands tall

“Foltball’s a contact sport. You’re allowed hit someone …in fact it’s encouraged”

Yeah, not sure I have seen a S have a worse game... However, he has a lot to like. I didn't see him play that poor in other games. It was crazy to me he was listed as a first rd pick going into the season. I think Round 4 is about perfect for him. Could see someone grabbing him a little early based on physical traits and his "good tape". I personally have a 4th round grade on him though. Not a lot of "other" value to not take him there which is a compliment to other drafters in this thing. Some of the guys I like at position of need are guys I think I can wait on.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is thread of players already chosen

Then check this thread for the latest picks