• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nos' 8th NFL Mock Draft : CHAT

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just poking fun at my hated Cowboys. Sweat is a great prospect. Do the Cowboys typically play with a NT?
I know Bro lol. No, but Zimmer is back and he likes to have at least one bigger DT. He plays a lot of wider techniques with his DT's, like outside shoulders of the guards, and likes to double A gap blitz. I think Sweat is a good fit

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills doubling up on WR’s. Not surprised. I think Ladd has a lot of solid traits, he just hasn’t shown it much on the field and injuries is a concern.
You never know with those Bama WR’s but I like Burton.
Wanted a possession type receiver and a deep threat. Ladd has met with the Bills a few time already. I think he fits the Diggs role pretty well, at least a good portion of it.

Would've gone with AD/Thomas Jr in the first if available, which then would've shifted the 2nd round target to Pearsall or Roman.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,496.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Bro lol. No, but Zimmer is back and he likes to have at least one bigger DT. He plays a lot of wider techniques with his DT's, like outside shoulders of the guards, and likes to double A gap blitz. I think Sweat is a good fit
Are you happy with Zimmer as Quinn's replacement?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wanted a possession type receiver and a deep threat. Ladd has met with the Bills a few time already. I think he fits the Diggs role pretty well, at least a good portion of it.

Would've gone with AD/Thomas Jr in the first if available, which then would've shifted the 2nd round target to Pearsall or Roman.
I'm just glad you keep taking Burton. I think he is an awesome fit on these teams that have a franchise QB but I know he is almost certainly off the board for the Chiefs

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thomas Jr is the wild card. I think he could go early or late 1st. Really just depends on those middle round teams. Any team getting him late 1st is getting a great steal

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thomas Jr is the wild card. I think he could go early or late 1st. Really just depends on those middle round teams. Any team getting him late 1st is getting a great steal
I think his floor is Jacksonville. Jacksonville GM is fairly notorious for liking high-end traits and IIRC they draft from SEC quite frequently. Thomas Jr fits the Jags profile almost exactly.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you happy with Zimmer as Quinn's replacement?
Yep. I think Zim is a better DC than he was HC. He wants to stop the run first, which I like. Plays a lot of 2 deep, which I think works as well. I think that's where the Cowboys scheme failed after Diggs went down. Teams knew you couldn't get in 3rd and long against out pass rush...so they just ran it down our throats and stayed out of 3rd and long. I think you stuff the run on early downs and you'll get the rush situations

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't expect Roman Wilson to be there at 64, either. Whatever strategy I had at the start is pretty much gone. I wanted a LT but I think thats just out of the equation now

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't expect Roman Wilson to be there at 64, either. Whatever strategy I had at the start is pretty much gone. I wanted a LT but I think thats just out of the equation now

Sign the guy the wash awful names cut

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sign the guy the wash awful names cut
Yeah, KC should just pick up an LT in FA. They already have a developmental LT but he might just be a LG. Give the developmental player another year.