• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nos' 7th Annual NFL Mock Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text @BigKen (New England) for two

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to move the goalposts. This started because you overvalued your player and said something stupid that multiple people had to laugh at.

Beckham's injury risk and being a brittle little bitch is one of the massive reasons why the Brown's are clueless and so are you about his value. They overpaid.

But you have many excuses and excuses for your excuses.

Claiming you are accepting extra risk when injuries are a huge factor in lowering his value is chicken shit.

Your bet doesn't even make sense because one good year doesn't disprove anything if he just gets hurt the next.

how did I overvalue OBJ? Lolzz

Saying I am taking the risk of injury has nothing to do with the bet. The bet is based of projections and I upped those projections. This whole conversation started bc you think the Browns getting a 2nd and 5th is fair value...when in fact it isnt at all. And you specfically noted his ONE YEAR stat line like that was proving he was overrated and a 2nd and 5th was worthy. The joke is on you.

keep making yourself look like a dumbass like you do on the team boards, idiot. Btw you do know he played all 16 games last year...again you sound like a real dumbass

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Saying I am taking the risk of injury has nothing to do with the bet. The bet is based of projections and I upped those projections. This whole conversation started bc you think the Browns getting a 2nd and 5th is fair value...when in fact it isnt at all. And you specfically noted his ONE YEAR stat line like that was proving he was overrated and a 2nd and 5th was worthy. The joke is on you.

keep making yourself look like a dumbass like you do on the team boards, idiot. Btw you do know he played all 16 games last year...again you sound like a real dumbass

You got owned and now you made yourself look stupid with this reply.

giphy.gif

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry that took so long, was about to pick and the bank got crazy.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hang on my guy got stolen!!! Damn you people!!!

Darnell Mooney!!

https%3A%2F%2Fninernoise.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2020%2F02%2F1025421944-850x560.jpeg

Hall

Hoopla Cash
$ 128,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jennings was my guy lol

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text @ghey (N.Y. Giants)

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All 16, wow! Sounds like he's due to get injured.

I gave you 3 years of stats so get those cocks out of your eyes and pay attention.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to move the goalposts. This started because you overvalued your player and said something stupid that multiple people had to laugh at.

Beckham's injury risk and being a brittle little bitch is one of the massive reasons why the Brown's are clueless and so are you about his value. They overpaid.

But you have many excuses and excuses for your excuses.

Claiming you are accepting extra risk when injuries are a huge factor in lowering his value is chicken shit.

Your bet doesn't even make sense because one good year doesn't disprove anything if he just gets hurt the next.
Tbh it’s hard to gauge trade values. Too many variables player, situation, teams involved etc... We’ve seen everything from Hopkins for Johnson and picks. To Randy Moss for a 4th rd pick. To Amari Cooper straight out for a 1st rd pick. NFL trades are unpredictable by nature imo.

There has been injury concerns in this years draft. Been seeing a good amount of talk about Tua lately. Outside his injury history (Ankle And Hip). There’s been reports surfacing in regards to unreported injuries ( A separate ankle injury as well as a wrist injury). Some team sources saying he failed a physical, some saying they are concerned over the inability to perform a team physical now. Some are saying Tua could drop in the draft reminiscent of Brady Quinn. While others think the current precautions may benefit Tua’s situation. Thoughts?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tbh it’s hard to gauge trade values. Too many variables player, situation, teams involved etc... We’ve seen everything from Hopkins for Johnson and picks. To Randy Moss for a 4th rd pick. To Amari Cooper straight out for a 1st rd pick. NFL trades are unpredictable by nature imo.

There has been injury concerns in this years draft. Been seeing a good amount of talk about Tua lately. Outside his injury history (Ankle And Hip). There’s been reports surfacing in regards to unreported injuries ( A separate ankle injury as well as a wrist injury). Some team sources saying he failed a physical, some saying they are concerned over the inability to perform a team physical now. Some are saying Tua could drop in the draft reminiscent of Brady Quinn. While others think the current precautions may benefit Tua’s situation. Thoughts?
It only takes one team to draft him and it only takes one team to start rumors that he's physically broken. I don't think he freefalls.