• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Northwestern @ Nebraska 3pm (CT) Fox

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad he made it, but when a storied team like Nebraska makes a huge deal over a 25 yard field goal against a mediocre opponent- there is a long long long long way to go
Eichorst really sank this program into a deep hole with his stupidity with a big assist from that dumbass Perlman.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UGH 4-2 is a good (lets be honest it is "okay") start. gotta find 2 more to get bowl eligible lol

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
72nd and dodge anyone?

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about the rest of you and I know a lot of this is Mike Riley hangover, I'm sick and tired of stressing deep into games against inferior competition.
Riley wouldn't had a chance to coach here in a million years if it wasn't for the 2 idiots I mentioned in my last post.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UGH 4-2 is a good start. gotta find 2 more to get bowl eligible lol

Good luck.

Minnesota is 5-0 but nebraska cannot compete.
Indiana is a maybe at best
Purdue is a maybe at best
Wisconsin is a BLOWOUT loss
Maryland can score points on bad teams, nebraska just might be a bad team
Iowa is a blowout loss which makes me angry as I have a bet in real life and a bet with Iowagerms.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is a good 15-20 minute drive from where i am :D and i already got my new furniture from the mart
Jock and Jills right North of the Mart has the best cheese popcorn in Omaha.

titan1164

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a positive note- here's to you Mr. Robinson!

Purdue and Colorado and others rode the backs of one great athlete the past few years and now we have a guy who can win 2 or 3 games a year by himself every year. In a mediocre year that means bowl eligibility and in a good year (next year maybe)- it could mean the Division title and a another chance at tOSU.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jock and Jills right North of the Mart has the best cheese popcorn in Omaha.
I actually used to live midtownish for a bit, before my family got larger :D But never heard of that place jock and jills lol

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck.

Minnesota is 5-0 but nebraska cannot compete.
Indiana is a maybe at best
Purdue is a maybe at best
Wisconsin is a BLOWOUT loss
Maryland can score points on bad teams, nebraska just might be a bad team
Iowa is a blowout loss which makes me angry as I have a bet in real life and a bet with Iowagerms.
Yea i dont see a single gimme on the schedule, next week is goina be big

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone else think NW ripped Vedral's helmet off on purpose?
I actually used to live midtownish for a bit, before my family got larger :D But never heard of that place jock and jills lol
They hire female college athletes to work there.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington sitting out vs NW was an internal discipline thing and not injury according to Damon Benning.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington sitting out vs NW was an internal discipline thing and not injury according to Damon Benning.
I am blacking out media on nebraska until we start doing better, i especially hate bennings voice fucking annoying

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UGH 4-2 is a good (lets be honest it is "okay") start. gotta find 2 more to get bowl eligible lol

I really only see two more sure W's on board. IU at home and Purdue on road if they can contain Moore. They may be able to get one more at Minny or Maryland, but chances are not likely. Whisky will blow them out. Iowa?? Huskers may be able to surprise them and get W.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, that was ugly.

It's just sickening the way either our own guys get in the way or crap offensive play calling does. Those three plays to start the 3Q, woof, woof, woof.

AM clearly isn't making reads correctly or something, Vedral looked way better in the run game.

Our WRs are trash. I can't believe no one can get open. Either the routes are too predictable or the guys r too slow. One thing I haven't seen much of at all r the jet sweeps and the rub routes. Just seems like they need to try some other things.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, that was ugly.

It's just sickening the way either our own guys get in the way or crap offensive play calling does. Those three plays to start the 3Q, woof, woof, woof.

AM clearly isn't making reads correctly or something, Vedral looked way better in the run game.

Our WRs are trash. I can't believe no one can get open. Either the routes are too predictable or the guys r too slow. One thing I haven't seen much of at all r the jet sweeps and the rub routes. Just seems like they need to try some other things.

Nebraska could not run up the middle. What do they try to do? Run up the middle. No jet sweeps. No option. Nothing to try and gain the edge.

Is Adrian so tentative now because of all of his turnovers?

Adrian is airmailing any deep throw.

Only two passes work, a throw to a tight end for three yards or that wheel route up the sideline for 11 yards,

This is not the offense I thought Nebraska would be. The loss of Tanner Farmer and Gerald Foster is much bigger than I realized. For me, the Cameron Jurgens experiment is a failure.

Not sure if this offensive line is able to do anything. I posted in an earlier game thread about Greg Austin, he just might need to be replaced.