• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No Ward or Brock this weekend!!!

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't agree with mediocre, but it seems our big plays outside of Cowboys game seem to be scrambles, not the play as designed. That could be Laepernick bailing, oline not protecting, Kaepernick not reading progressions, receivers running wrong routes, etc. We need a good enough oline, plays, or QB/WRs to beat this. It's good to have a playmaking scrambler when he isn't taking sacks or fumbling the ball, but we need the play call to go as designed. And don't drop the ball!

Agreed.

Niner Empire

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pass rush better step up or we might see a repeat of denver

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're definitely getting rocked in the injury department this year...the NFC west is in fact. We were petty blessed the past few years to escape the decimation of this year. Positives include our most recent draft where we got a pair of beasts on Borland and Lynch to fill in. That coupled with Aldon coming back and Dorsey listed as probable will hopefully aid our shoestring thin secondary.
Putting pressure on the QB for once might help the 9ers. The secondary IMO is doing a good job giving that the QBs the 9ers' D have faced have not felt the pressure this season.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ward out for year. Ship is sinking.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ward out for year. Ship is sinking.

Maybe the troops pull together and shock the world here...hanging into hope...but like I said in another thread I think our beleaguered secondary gets a break now that the Aldon and Cowboy show are back in effect along with Lynch developing nicely.