• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No suspension for Foster

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree on KC. Smith contract was market value, coming of a huge season. . Have you seen these QB deals? He is not blameless. He has screwed up drafts, look at the Trent Murphy and Long draft. We have had a lot of bad luck and Allen just about gets blamed for everything.
that draft was one of his better ones , long and TM are starters on their new teams

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is great news! Rueben is a beast and can help make this defense one of the best in the league. Let's hope all the bad stuff is behind him.

Props to the FO!

I agree!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For as much as I rail against Bruce Allen, I have to give props where they are warranted. In a no lose situation making the call to sign this player looks pretty smart now.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For as much as I rail against Bruce Allen, I have to give props where they are warranted. In a no lose situation making the call to sign this player looks pretty smart now.

Hey Buddy, I hope you are doing well!

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great News! ILB should not be addressed in the draft. Can you guys finally give the front office credit on this one?

Good grief. Credit for what? Making a no brainer move picking up Foster? That was only necessary because our ILBs are not that good. Fuck the FO. How's that for credit?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good grief. Credit for what? Making a no brainer move picking up Foster? That was only necessary because our ILBs are not that good. Fuck the FO. How's that for credit?

Did anyone else make the no brainier move? No one knew he would of been cleared of all charges or suspensions at the time.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the ASS trade could be the worst trade in franchise history

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone else make the no brainier move? No one knew he would of been cleared of all charges or suspensions at the time.

I can't call it far as other teams. Didn't the Redskins jump on Foster. Like a still hungry fat man going for the last pillsbury pop n fresh biscuit at the dinner table?

You and baw coach blowin smoke up the FO's ass at the drop of a hat is nothing new. What would be new though is a move made by Allen/Snyder actually working out for the Skins.

And no, it isn't Snyder/Allen's fault that Alex was injured. What is their fault is they let the Cousins situation become a fiasco playing a winless game of chicken with Cuz n his agent. Then compounded that by over-trading for a 34 year old twice injured QB. Who also had the luxury of arguably the best all around talent and flat out speed at the skill positions.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't call it far as other teams. Didn't the Redskins jump on Foster. Like a still hungry fat man going for the last pillsbury pop n fresh biscuit at the dinner table?

You and baw coach blowin smoke up the FO's ass at the drop of a hat is nothing new. What would be new though is a move made by Allen/Snyder actually working out for the Skins.

And no, it isn't Snyder/Allen's fault that Alex was injured. What is their fault is they let the Cousins situation become a fiasco playing a winless game of chicken with Cuz n his agent. Then compounded that by over-trading for a 34 year old twice injured QB. Who also had the luxury of arguably the best all around talent and flat out speed at the skill positions.

teams didn't take a shot at Foster b/c they thought he would be suspended. Wasn't b/c of talent. Skins rolled the dice and won. So yes the FO deserves credit for this move. Actually there was other teams with interest in Smith. If he and others didn't get hurt we would of won the division. So yes the FO set this team up to win but had extremely bad luck with injuries. Not factoring in the injury factor over the last three season is pure stupidity.

You just want to hate and blame the FO for everything. just admit it. Im not in love with this FO but they don't deserve the amount of hate going there way.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
teams didn't take a shot at Foster b/c they thought he would be suspended. Wasn't b/c of talent. Skins rolled the dice and won. So yes the FO deserves credit for this move. Actually there was other teams with interest in Smith. If he and others didn't get hurt we would of won the division. So yes the FO set this team up to win but had extremely bad luck with injuries. Not factoring in the injury factor over the last three season is pure stupidity.

You just want to hate and blame the FO for everything. just admit it. Im not in love with this FO but they don't deserve the amount of hate going there way.
we coyuld havesigned the guy we ended up with anyway (case ) i predicted he would get injured , and his play prior to injury was a sick joke . didnt even lead the team to a lead change . while KC threw for over 4300 yds 30 tds and 10 ints . we make the playoffs with that kind of production at qb