• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

no replay

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Per Joe Reedy, the Bengals/Bills game is not one of the NFL Networks replays.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
probably some way to see it.

I'm hesitant to click any possible links while at work though.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The streaming video yesterday was very good for once..........

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good lookin' out, Ice.....just watched it beginning to end without interruption, and have some observations....

1) Dalton's bad first half wasn't as bad as it looked on paper....the pick six was on Caldwell, who first dropped the pass then kneed it into the air, serving it up on a platter to Scott.....the second pick was a bad decision, and he made a couple of overthrows, but he was also the victim of drops by Caldwell and Benson....Benson's drop of the screen was set up to go to the house, and Caldwell dropped and easy first down catch that stopped the first drive.....the second pick should have never happened, if Benson makes the catch of the screen.....

2) The oline totally dominated the line of scrimmage in the second half....they must remain balanced, mixing in the run and play action passes....in the first half they failed to establish Benson.....

3) The defense played a great game.....Maualuga looks great in the middle, and the dline rotation keeping everyone fresh is working well.....even the safeties played well, especially Nelson......

4) Nuge is money......Graham would have blown this one.....

5) Time may show the Bills 3-0 start to be somewhat of a fluke, but for the time being we have defeated an apparently good football team, coming from behind to do it......Dalton's second half showed character.....

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
1) Though I too believe Caldwell should have reeled that interception in, he didnt have to tort his body to adjust for the ball being thrown slightly behind him. That ball should have been thrown in front of him. You can expect that to happen to an average at best player like Caldwell when the ball isn't well thrown. So, while I don't blame the pass on Dalton, he did initiate the whole sequence.

2) I didn't see that they failed to establish Benson in the first half. He just sucked in the first half.

5) Nothing about Buffalo impressed me nor indicated this might be a 3-0 team. Their offense was pretty bland. Going 4-wide all the time will only work for so long (until teams get tapes on you). There's a reason why the spread offense - outside of being occassionally mixed in - is not used in the NFL.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'd like to take this time to point out that a lot of you thought Rey was going to suck in the middle. I was wrong (so far) on Cam, but it looks like I was right on this one.

icehole3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'd like to take this time to point out that a lot of you thought Rey was going to suck in the middle. I was wrong (so far) on Cam, but it looks like I was right on this one.

he's reading the run very well, 1 tackle on Jackson he knocked him backwards when was the last time a Bengals MLB did that

Last edited by a moderator:

Restore the Roar

Hopeless Addict
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2) I didn't see that they failed to establish Benson in the first half. He just sucked in the first half.

There was a definate increase in effort from Benson in the second half. You could just see it. I wish he would run with that much heart all the time. I know the O-line is a big factor in how the running game performs. With Benson, to my eyes, you can just see it in him when he decides he wants to turn it up.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Benson is too busy pouting about carries and being replaced for a series with Scott. He needs to get his fucking head together and play football. Not sure why he isn't motivated 100% of the time - He's in another contract year and could make some nice money if he puts up good yardage this year. He could also use some polish to his reputation both inside and outside the locker room and pouting isn't going to help.

I'll be happy when he's gone..... For now, he's the best we got.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be happy when he's gone..... For now, he's the best we got.

+1

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good evening guys,hope everyone is well and ready for another Bengals win this weekend.
bengals.gif

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rey is made for the middle. All this crap the past few years of using him in coverage and rushing around the edge was a pure waste of his talent and time. The guy is a down hill run stuffing MLB. He's not fancy, and he may not even rack up a ton of sacks (anyone else notice with the constant DL pressure, less blitzes are being called?) but the guy is a natural at reading the play, and stringing it out to make a tackle. It's what he's done his hole life. Moving him to OLB for Dahani was a joke.

Cam has surprised everyone...even those (kramer) who said he would be a stud couldn't have seen this kind of start for a rookie QB. It's unreal. Kudos to him for making a bunch of us look like fools....not that it's really all that hard.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think Cam would be going for 400 every damn game. It's a damn shame he had to play 1 game in a freakin monsoon. It's ironic that's the only game his team has won too.