• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NLDS: Atlanta Braves vs St. Louis Cardinals

Rod Freakin' Dangerfield

Bringing the COCK to SportsHoopla!
Hoopla Cash
$ 14.95
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freddie gets a hit down 10 runs

Of course. No pressure.

If I were Josh Donaldson, no way would I want to resign for this shit.

Fuck that vegan son of a fucking bitch!!! He hasn’t done shit in this series except for 1 meaningful hit.

Seriously it’s a 1-0 game if Freeman fields that ground ball and turns 2 in the 1st

I hope the IRS finds that OVERRATED FUCK guilty of tax evasion & insider trading & he goes to prison for 20 years & gets buttfucked 6 times a day every day for the duration of his sentence.

It was 1 play....he was spectacular in this series otherwise. But our FUCKING OVERRATED 1ST BASEMAN SUCKED FUCKING DICK!!

Careful. I was berated for months for calling the fucking choke artist overrated.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aren't some of your brethren going to put the blame on Snitker? :suds:

Snitker gets the blame for game 1.

Freddie gets the blame for game 4.

Total team effort game 5, and that's on the manager IMO.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aren't some of your brethren going to put the blame on Snitker? :suds:
Of course.

I enjoyed the season. I have been a Braves fan a long time. I have had plenty of character building defeats in crucial games. I am almost numb to it. Then again, I am high as fuck and just guzzled half a bottle Bourbon. I am numb in general.
My wife will be pleased she can plan things the next couple of weeks without having to consider game days.

Hopefully I get a BJ out of it.

Rod Freakin' Dangerfield

Hoopla Cash
$ 14.95
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the quality work in game 5, Fried. Now go into the clubhouse & eat some bacon & ham.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know what are problem is with winning in the first round. We haven't been able to get to the NLCS ever since the big 3 weren't the dominant force they were in year prior, still good, but not dominant, and in Smoltz's case, not even a starting pitcher.

Our manager since I have been born has either been Bobby Cox or a member of Bobby Cox's coaching tree. Fredi Gonzalez was just a far more timid version, and Snitker is in way over his head.

We need to get a manager that hasn't been in the organization for 40 year, someone the players didn't all come through the minors playing for, someone that has no prior relationship with the majority of the team. Snitker is the perfect guy for a bench coach, or base coach, but he's not a manager. The players all love him, but unless you're Ronald Acuna, he's not gonna put the hammer down or lay down the law when needed. You can't punish Acuna for admiring a ball that hit off the wall when nobody else on the team runs out grounders to short.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course.

I enjoyed the season. I have been a Braves fan a long time. I have had plenty of character building defeats in crucial games. I am almost numb to it. Then again, I am high as fuck and just guzzled half a bottle Bourbon. I am numb in general.
My wife will be pleased she can plan things the next couple of weeks without having to consider game days.

I wish you well brother.

Rod Freakin' Dangerfield

Hoopla Cash
$ 14.95
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course.

Post pics of said BJ on here. Need something to lift my spirits.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Costa Rica was pretty awesome

I don't doubt that...it does sound like Austin has some money too

Yes Austin has some money indeed..... Hilarious though when I was there it was for Christmas and it was colder and rainer than it was out East here.... So that part sucked

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know what are problem is with winning in the first round. We haven't been able to get to the NLCS ever since the big 3 weren't the dominant force they were in year prior, still good, but not dominant, and in Smoltz's case, not even a starting pitcher.

Our manager since I have been born has either been Bobby Cox or a member of Bobby Cox's coaching tree. Fredi Gonzalez was just a far more timid version, and Snitker is in way over his head.

We need to get a manager that hasn't been in the organization for 40 year, someone the players didn't all come through the minors playing for, someone that has no prior relationship with the majority of the team. Snitker is the perfect guy for a bench coach, or base coach, but he's not a manager. The players all love him, but unless you're Ronald Acuna, he's not gonna put the hammer down or lay down the law when needed. You can't punish Acuna for admiring a ball that hit off the wall when nobody else on the team runs out grounders to short.

I hear Joe Maddon is still available.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, like Ron Washington.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bahaha! I get on the train and the game's just starting...I get above ground and it's practically over

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hearing a lot of people saying that we need to take Flaherty out of the game. No way. Play him till the 6th. I don't want to see an 11-6 score with Carlos Martinez coming up in the 9th or anything like that.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bro...when did you go there?

1950 house that are 1k sq ft are going for 600k now. Austin is 12x the cost of housing that Houston is.

I didn't know how much they paid for their house but it was cheap as hell compared to the price it would have been out East here...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was 1 play....he was spectacular in this series otherwise. But our FUCKING OVERRATED 1ST BASEMAN SUCKED FUCKING DICK!!

Just saying what hustle does is all... Freeman hasn't been good at all that's for sure