• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Niners Schedule

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
12-5 sounds very optimistic but i'm optimistic, so there! haaaa

injuries will happen because every team gets them, but it can't match last season can it?

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12-5 sounds very optimistic but i'm optimistic, so there! haaaa

injuries will happen because every team gets them, but it can't match last season can it?
If it does — then they really need to look at conditioning and strength coach/team. 2 of last 3 seasons the Niners have led the league in payroll on IR.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At Lions
At Eagles
Packers
Seahawks
at Cards
BYE
Colts
At Bears
Cards
Rams
At Jags
Vikings
At Seahawks
At Bengals
Falcons
At Titans
Texans
At Rams

--open with 2 road games, Detroit and Philly. Both will have new QBs and finished last in their division in 2020
--GB in home opener could be tough. We're 6-2 against then in the last 8 tries, so we should win even Rodgers plays
--We get some games that should be relatively easy wins--Texans, Jags, Bears, Bengals, Lions, Eagles.
--Last year, we went 3-3 in the division, so we should do at least a game better than that this year.
--How do we keep getting screwed with these early bye weeks?
--of the last 7 games, 5 are on the road. That's ridiculous.
--Schedule tied for the 19th's toughest (a welcome change for us). So, it sure pays to finish last.
--Realistically, we should end up anywhere from 10-7 to 12-5 depending on health and how the ball bounces.
--I am so not a fan of the 17 game season

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
--I am so not a fan of the 17 game season
I don't mind getting extra games, but it should come with an extra bye week. 1 bye within the first 8 games of the season another within the last 8. Make Week 9 a Super Week where all teams play and find a way to build up a few extra Featured games for that weekend outside of the normal Thursday, Sunday, and Monday Night Football games. Also Bye weeks have to be at minimum 4 weeks a part for the teams so no one getting a bye during Week 8 and then another Week 11.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I share the optimism, especially if you all are healthy. 5-0 is achievable. Lions, eagles and packers all have huge question marks. Seahawks long shot game started getting exposed, cardinals should be tough

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It always start with Division games so if we can split with each we should be competitive. If we can split plus win one more (4-2) we should be in good shape to win the West. Don't think we can sweep the Rams again so MAYBE Seattle or Arizona?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind getting extra games, but it should come with an extra bye week. 1 bye within the first 8 games of the season another within the last 8. Make Week 9 a Super Week where all teams play and find a way to build up a few extra Featured games for that weekend outside of the normal Thursday, Sunday, and Monday Night Football games. Also Bye weeks have to be at minimum 4 weeks a part for the teams so no one getting a bye during Week 8 and then another Week 11.
I know we need bye weeks but I hate them. Its an eternity between games when your team has one.