• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nicks?

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been hearing his name linked to NE for a WR trade. I would not do it. Not worth this pick we would have to give, then we have to worry about signing him. We have a WR with injury issues. Live with what we have, they are getting better, believe it or not. It will click one day, just watch.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Amendola is out for a long time, I think about it at a reasonable price. The rookies are progressing well IMO but I think nicks is a good receiver with solid hands and has the ability to be great in our offense. If Amendola is done for most of the season I think he is veteran enough to learn the offense quickly and take some of the pressure off the rookies. I do think that they could break out and thrive with the added pressure, but I think the process is smoother if we don't force them to shoulder the entire load.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Amendola is out for a long time, I think about it at a reasonable price. The rookies are progressing well IMO but I think nicks is a good receiver with solid hands and has the ability to be great in our offense. If Amendola is done for most of the season I think he is veteran enough to learn the offense quickly and take some of the pressure off the rookies. I do think that they could break out and thrive with the added pressure, but I think the process is smoother if we don't force them to shoulder the entire load.

JDM...you confuse me! No to Gordon, but yes to Nicks? When was he healthy a whole season. Then we have to pay him next yr. He is going to want some big bucks. I say no. lol

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nicks is far better than Gordon, no character concerns, and we had an injury that could be for an extended period of time.

BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on what it costs us.

But then you have to look at the depth chart at the position. Look if Amendola is out for an extended period which looks like he will be there we are down one. Then you have Austin Collie who is also one hit away from being out of football. Then you are down another one, and the depth chart starts getting smaller and smaller. Either way if it isn't Nicks we need another guy just in case.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Nicks, but would like someone we have control over for the next few yrs. Nicks is not that option. He is tough, but he is also injury prone. Need someone who will not get hurt 3x a yr.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the right price I'd say it's a good idea.