• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NickFolean Dynamite

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another solid game.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep he was solid

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted to give a shout out to our former QB Nick Foles! Couldn't be happier for the guy and even happier for Eagles fans. I watched this guy play at my alma mater for 3 years and I knew he had the potential to be a good QB at the next level. He's got a good arm and is accurate. Hope he can continue his success. Go Cats!!!

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted to give a shout out to our former QB Nick Foles! Couldn't be happier for the guy and even happier for Eagles fans. I watched this guy play at my alma mater for 3 years and I knew he had the potential to be a good QB at the next level. He's got a good arm and is accurate. Hope he can continue his success. Go Cats!!!

The biggest concern with him, at least for me, was his mentality. I knew from training camp last year that he had the raw talent -- but I wanted to see him deal with pressure and adversity.

Those questions have been answered IMO. For him to bounce back from that atrocious Dallas game like this is phenomenal.

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sold on Foles now. I had some questions and really nothing personal against Foles. I just wanted to see a bigger sample set than what what he had on his resume before the season started. I'm happy to eat crow here. He has done a great job for the Eagles.

Yes he had a bad game against Dallas but all QBs are going to shit a turd in the punchbowl every now and then. He has certainly bounced back from that game and then some.

Future looks bright with Foles this season and in the upcoming seasons which is good news since in my opinion the Eagles do not need to go looking for a QB in the draft.

SickFelonIsGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
<----------

Do the Eagles have large talons?