• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nick Fairley arrested for DUI, eluding police.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lions may want to consider character issues when they draft players... that thing you quoted brings up thoughts of the Bengals.

Second brush with the law in a short time, the Lions and their fans should expect at least a 2 game suspension.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Well guess we know why he slid in the draft.

It's just baffling that someone could be so stupid. Look I understand young kids do stupid things from time to time but when you just get busted for the herb you would think the thought should be "Hey, I better be real careful and keep a low profile for a while especially since my career isn't established."

Call a cab, bring a buddy along to drive for you, or better yet just stay home and do whatever you do there.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... you would think the thought should be "Hey, I better be real careful and keep a low profile for a while especially since my career isn't established."

Call a cab, bring a buddy along to drive for you, or better yet just stay home and do whatever you do there.

No way, motherfucker. I'm in the NFL and can do WHATEVER I WANT, WHENEVER AND WHEREVER THE FUCK I WANT! I KEEPS IT REAL! :finger:

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way, motherfucker. I'm in the NFL and can do WHATEVER I WANT, WHENEVER AND WHEREVER THE FUCK I WANT! I KEEPS IT REAL! :finger:

Cracking up!!!

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was chuckling while reading another article about Fairley's problems with the law when I saw that he's been arrested more times since being drafted than he has acquired sacks.