• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nice season

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you guys are disappointed but you got as much out of this team as you could and went as far as you could have. You had a ton of injuries. You were down to your third QB and he was fantastic. I think if you and Stanford play ten times you split them.
Looking forward to watching SC play the Irish next year here in LA where I can wear shorts to the game.lol

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a lot of young players who have impressed me. I think Kizer, Adams, Tillery really stood out just to name a few. I felt bad losing last night but I'm not all torn apart about the season, I think they fought hard and show a lot of promise. Nice post Jim, looking forward to next year.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is loaded for next year. Im very excited for next year. I still want a bowl win this year. I think we can Finish in the Top 8 depending on who we play. IF we play FSU or OSU and win we have a shot in the Top 8.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a lot of young players who have impressed me. I think Kizer, Adams, Tillery really stood out just to name a few. I felt bad losing last night but I'm not all torn apart about the season, I think they fought hard and show a lot of promise. Nice post Jim, looking forward to next year.

Same here. We actually get to keep Juju and Adoree for next year. Every year we would lose our top playmakers as juniors (Woods, Lee, Aghlor). But this year Juju and Adoree are true sophomores so we can bring them back along with Ronald Jones. Both teams loaded.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adams is going to be a beast of a RB by his Jr year. Just imagine next year we will have Adams, CJ(i do think he might leave) and Folston. We have a 3 headed monster. We are deep at WR and TE group and now we have 2 very good QB's. I will miss Day and Smith but we get Jones back. D will take another step backwards if VG stays but with the right DC our D can take a step forward. I would take Diaco bend but don't break D at this moment. IF we had his scheme we might be 12-0 right now.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adams is going to be a beast of a RB by his Jr year. Just imagine next year we will have Adams, CJ(i do think he might leave) and Folston. We have a 3 headed monster. We are deep at WR and TE group and now we have 2 very good QB's. I will miss Day and Smith but we get Jones back. D will take another step backwards if VG stays but with the right DC our D can take a step forward. I would take Diaco bend but don't break D at this moment. IF we had his scheme we might be 12-0 right now.

Will be interesting what you guys do at QB. It's always good to be deep there as you can see by how many you guys went through. But Kizer didn't know he was this good i assume and it's going to be tough keeping him and Malik happy. Good problem to have but as you can see at Ohio State it's not always a good thing and sometimes coaches can screw up a good situation.
Jones (USC) and your Adams are going to be studs next year. Ronald Jones broke the freshman rushing record for a season at SC this year. he didn't even start most games and with the tradition at that position thats quite an achievement.

bbirish73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
keep key players healthy this team will have great depth. Fuller coming back is nice but they need Smith to come back.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be interesting what you guys do at QB. It's always good to be deep there as you can see by how many you guys went through. But Kizer didn't know he was this good i assume and it's going to be tough keeping him and Malik happy. Good problem to have but as you can see at Ohio State it's not always a good thing and sometimes coaches can screw up a good situation.
Jones (USC) and your Adams are going to be studs next year. Ronald Jones broke the freshman rushing record for a season at SC this year. he didn't even start most games and with the tradition at that position thats quite an achievement.
That surprised me that we didn't see more of Jones this year, not just in our games, but a lot of other ones too. He clearly stood out.

Looking forward to next year. Maybe it can get back to being a make-or-break game with NC implications the way it used to (and should) be.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That surprised me that we didn't see more of Jones this year, not just in our games, but a lot of other ones too. He clearly stood out.

Looking forward to next year. Maybe it can get back to being a make-or-break game with NC implications the way it used to (and should) be.
Come College experts already are rankng Kizer as a top 3 QB next year, LOL the kid might not even start. Its going to be very interested what kelly will do. i mean MZ played great against LSU and Texas.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come College experts already are rankng Kizer as a top 3 QB next year, LOL the kid might not even start. Its going to be very interested what kelly will do. i mean MZ played great against LSU and Texas.
I think Kizer has little better head on him the Malik. I think Kizer might take a demotion better than Zaire would. I think if Kizer beats Malik out in spring, Malik will likely transfer. He believed he was better than Golson and deserved to start over him. I think he would grow frustrated that Kizer did so well only because he had a season-ending injury.

I think either way, they sell to to the #2 and Wimbush, to say see, you never know what is going to happen, so be ready. I'd also use Golson's season as an example, transferred out, won the starting job and ultimately got benched.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping Zaire doesn't transfer or if he doesn't want to be a back up see what he can do at a different position RB/WR perhaps.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's not a skirt it's a kilt

bbirish73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see Wimbush or Malik transferring next year. I think the lesson they got from Golson is maybe not to transfer to a big time program. They need to transfer to teams like a USF or Cincinnati as Gunner did.