• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NHL Games - 12-2-14

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought these goals didnt happen anymore IN THE YEAR 2000's (said in old conan skit voice) .... shame on you Braden Holtby

Last edited by a moderator:

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought these goals didnt happen anymore IN THE YEAR 2000's (said in old conan skit voice) .... shame on you Braden Holtby

Dang, don't see too many clappers anymore. But man, when you go bar in, hard to fault the goalie.

Last edited by a moderator:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wooooooah. LITTLE double J until the big guy retires, Dash. (Great stuff from him though...was watching thinking "who the heck is this?")

Undrafted kid who has taken advantage of a chance due to injuries (really incredible to believe that the Flames are doing this well with Backlund, Colborne, and Stajan all out of the lineup). This Monahan kid continues to impress as well, he's got a sneaky quick release.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang, don't see too many clappers anymore. But man, when you go bar in, hard to fault the goalie.

yah maybe im being a little hard on him ... but he's wearing a glove for a reason

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh and before i forget ... in last nights edition of "sportsnet hockey broadcasting clusterfuck" ... post game, billy jaffe compared the daniel sedin goal to other 80's goals that we dont see anymore ... fair ... they rolled the famous Gretzky playoff goal for the Coilers that "looked" almost identical

Doug "dildo" Maclean then jumped all over jaffe for calling Sedin the greatest player in nhl history

i missed where jaffe called daniel the greatest player in nhl history maybe because it didnt happen :think: but oh well ... good work sportsnet :L

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was that the one he scored on Vernon? I really hated that goal.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh and before i forget ... in last nights edition of "sportsnet hockey broadcasting clusterfuck" ... post game, billy jaffe compared the daniel sedin goal to other 80's goals that we dont see anymore ... fair ... they rolled the famous Gretzky playoff goal for the Coilers that "looked" almost identical

Doug "dildo" Maclean then jumped all over jaffe for calling Sedin the greatest player in nhl history

i missed where jaffe called daniel the greatest player in nhl history maybe because it didnt happen :think: but oh well ... good work sportsnet :L

*current NHL grinder tips goal in*
"Here's a video of Gretz tipping one in!"
"WHAT ARE YOU SAYIN' THERE BUD? YOU THINK HE'S BETTER THAN WAYNE, HUH?"

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, a good way of avoiding that is by not watching Sportsnet pre or post game. Your sanity will thank you.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*current NHL grinder tips goal in*
"Here's a video of Gretz tipping one in!"
"WHAT ARE YOU SAYIN' THERE BUD? YOU THINK HE'S BETTER THAN WAYNE, HUH?"

i think if you look at the vids side by side ... its a fair comparison ... same spot on ice ... same big backswing ... bar and in ... when I saw it i thought geoff courtnalls ot game winner v calgary in game 6 round 1 1994

/but then they could have dug up a couple hundred highlight comparables from the 1980's :noidea:

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, a good way of avoiding that is by not watching Sportsnet pre or post game. Your sanity will thank you.

I stick around with sportsnet post game because I need to see / cant look away from Carly Agro's shoulders

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol - She's a tall drink of water, that's for sure.

/I think Leah Hextall is pretty cute.

Carly Agro could play LB for the Argos

/Leah Hextall reminds me of a young dark haired version of Wendy Mesley :whistle: