• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NHL Games - 10-14-14

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody will be getting two points out of the Buffalo - Carolina game tonight whether they want them or not.

That might be a three point game in which both teams come out unhappy

LOL, 42nd round of the SO & still 1-1!!!!! :pound:

These all turned out to be pretty much right on the money.

Granted it was 3-3 and only went to 8 rounds of the shooutout, but if you saw some of those shootout attempts you'd swear both teams were trying to avoid picking up that additional point.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flames win the coin flip.

Don't be upset about Colborne Leaf fans, there was obviously no other choice. I mean, keeping him would have meant having to risk losing one of McLaren or Orr on waivers...

That stupid trade also cost them a 2nd rounder, since they ended up having to trade for Holland (who has looked godawful) to cover their lack of depth at centre after Bozak and Bolland got hurt, a problem that having Colborne around would have fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be upset about Colborne Leaf fans, there was obviously no other choice. I mean, keeping him would have meant having to risk losing one of McLaren or Orr on waivers...

lol - I like Joe, he's not going to be a star player in this league, but he's a pretty useful player (and pretty darn good on the face-off dot).

Puck082

LGI
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still not sure how good this Isles team is, but 3-0 is SWEET!!:clap::suds:

Their PK is not good at all, Reinhart is not NHL ready and Strait should never see ice time ever again. Beyond that, I'm very happy. Also, don't take a penalty against this team, their PP is potent!