• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL's biggest home field advantages

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I can't really add anything to the debate if one starts but this sounds like a topic some may enjoy to discuss. I'd have been curious to see a complete list 1-32. I've been a harsh critic of the 49ers fans in general but I'd be curious to see where alot of people have them.

The NFL's Biggest Home Field Advantages | ThePostGame

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen a number of games at Century Link here in Seattle, I saw the Terrell Owens sharpie game, one where Ken Dorsey was starting, last year's game, and the atmosphere is fantastic, people are loud as hell, it's a great place to watch a game.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interestingly enough, they left out the intercom into the opposing locker room when talking about the Superdome.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't realize Baltimore was that far up there. I would have also thought Arrowhead is in the top 3.

How much of this has to do with the fans, and how much does it have to do with the architectural design of the stadiums? I wonder if this was brought up designing the new 49ers' stadium.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Seattle is #1. A team that is usually pretty terrible plays so well at home. Teams like the Steelers and Ravens have had really good teams so they play well at home and on the road.

Arrowhead I wouldn't even have up that high anymore. I was listening on the radio, and I can't remember who was talking (I think it was a former Bronco) and he was saying how Arrowhead is no longer a scary place to play and the team never wins there anymore.