• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

nfl to open facilities thread 2

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got verbally eviscerated by one poster when I suggested we can learn from a baseball team messing up with regard to following the best practices for dealing with Covid-19. Well, Miami's baseball team had 15 players and 2 coaches test positive while ZERO other players tested positive in MLB since Spring Training started back up. The lesson learned is that if you follow the protocol, you got a good chance of being fine. But if you don't take it seriously, you're f'd. This is what JP Finlay said:
For everyone rushing to cancel all sports bc of the Marlins situation, remember that the Marlins are the ones that Fd up. They ignored rules and protocols. This is their fault, not MLB, and their specific situation is an exact example for other teams to take the rules seriously.

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Less revenue lowering the cap
True, but they'll end up making it up in revenue from legalized gambling and other creative ways. They'll be fine.

Another good sign about being able to open up safely, the NBA has had all of ZERO positive tests since they started practicing. Of course, the NFL has way more players than the NBA, but it's still a good sign that a contact sport has no cases so far. I believe each NBA team has played 3 scrimmages against other teams.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but they'll end up making it up in revenue from legalized gambling and other creative ways. They'll be fine.

Another good sign about being able to open up safely, the NBA has had all of ZERO positive tests since they started practicing. Of course, the NFL has way more players than the NBA, but it's still a good sign that a contact sport has no cases so far. I believe each NBA team has played 3 scrimmages against other teams.

You believe the NFL will make money off of ga,bling?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what is guaranteed as the minimum is 175 mil . that is a cut from the amount it is now . anyone planning anything would be prudent and deal with the lower number while developing a strategy and hope for a higher one

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00