• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Preseason Games on TV

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone know of a site that streamline's Rams preseason games? I am going to the Rams/Broncos game, so I am good there. I've used one in the past, but am looking for something better. Thanks for any references. TEB11.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is so much to watch this preseason. Lots of young players and a couple of pretty key position battles on offense

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think NFL network shows all the games as well. a couple of games will be live but they show all the games on replay.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jacobarch is exactly right if it is what it was last season. NFL Network replays all the preseason games on delay. It is not watching it live but still a good look at players we will have and not have.:nod:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Preseason games dont really have to be seen live. Maybe im not hardcore enough...

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does firstrowsports have all of the preseason games? and is it a safe for your computer site?

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Firstrowsports is the undisputed leader in streaming sites. It has the greatest range of programs and more feeds than the competition. Last season I found that Vipbox.tv generally had better quality feeds. All of these sites were good 6 months ago but some of them may have gone by the wayside. (It's the nature of business). This is the list I put out last year. If you know of better alternatives let me know and I'll update it.

www.firstrowsports.eu/
usagoals.com/
www.realsportz.net/
ilemi.me/
www.sportwebz.com/
www.sportlemon.tv/
atdhenet.tv/index.html
www.vipbox.tv/
nhl.aoso.ru/
channelsurfing.ws/
www.rojadirecta.es/

Caveat: The golden rule is NEVER download software for a site. If you can't see the site content without installing something - go to another site! This is also true for Firstrowsports. Their desktop browser has all sorts of crap in it. That said I encourage all sports fans to visit their site because it is the safest & best site.

There is no good reason to download their desktop browser. The site works fine and is safe without it.

Most sites use a lot of advertising. If you know what you're doing the best advice I can give is to load Mozilla Firefox as an alternative browser to Internet Explorer and load the AdBlock Plus add-on. This is the most effective ad killer i've found and it dramatically improves viewing experience.

The following post was sent to me in October 2012. It's a list of tv/film sites. I don't vouch for any of these sites except 1chanel. The guy who sent it to me was a friend so i'd guess it would be a good place to start if this is what you want:

" List of websites for streaming movies and TV shows:

** www.1channel.ch/

** www.moviesdatacenter.com/

* www1.zmovie.tv/

* www.freemoviesaddict.com/

* movinta.com/

** www.tubeplus.me/

** www.solarmovie.eu/

*** www.movie2k.to/

* streamible.com/

**** www.thedarewall.com/tv/

** www.vidics.eu/

*Just movies
**Movies and TV shows
***Movies, TV Shows, and ****
****Movies, TV Shows, and Live Sports

I had 12 sites originally, but going through each one earlier, I discovered that one of them you had to create an account just to watch any link on their site, so I took that off the list due to the inconvenience of that. "

It's 3rd party information and it's probably out of date. One site I have used is:

Watch Movies, TV Shows Online for Free - MotionEmpire

Last edited by a moderator:

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Firstrowsports and vipbox are the 2 I use for everything. They're run out of foreign lands so the US gov't can't really hammer down on them. Heck I even watch Canadian football on them, Rider Up!...Anybody?

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does firstrowsports have all of the preseason games? and is it a safe for your computer site?

Thats a good question mate. TBH these sites are FILLED with maleware, but only if you download crap from the links and pop-ups. So please please please do not d/l anything from them. Just make sure your java, flash and video players are up date before you go to their site. Otherwise these are good sites to watch games on.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't remember from last season but did Sam Bradford only play the first 3 games? I'd like him to do more or equal to what he did last year. I always enjoy weeks 3 and 4 because you can tell when a player earns a spot by a great play that he made... The hard part about weeks 3 and 4 is that you can tell when a player loses a spot because they missed out on an opportunity such has missing a perfect pass resulting in an in-completion or a pass that SHOULD have been picked off or players who cause penalties. Its really hard because most of the players have nothing to fall back on and for all of them, football is their dream and to have that crushing down on you, gosh I know it hurts.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Los Angeles Rams, CBS 2 Announce Local Television Broadcast Partnership

gettyimages-528684760.jpg

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) – The Los Angeles Rams and CBS 2 Los Angeles today announced a multi-year partnership agreement that officially designates CBS 2 as the Official Preseason Television Home of the Rams.

The announcement was made today by Kevin Demoff, Rams Chief Operating Officer and Steve Mauldin, President and General Manager, CBS 2 and sister station KCAL 9.

As the Rams’ official preseason television partner, CBS 2 will provide the Los Angeles market with exclusive English-language telecasts of all Rams preseason games, excluding contests that will be broadcast by the National Football League’s national television partners.

In 2016, CBS 2 will air live coverage of three Rams preseason games, including a Saturday, August 20 home game against Kansas City, a Saturday, August 27 contest at Denver, and a Thursday, September 1 game at Minnesota.

In addition, CBS 2 will produce and broadcast a weekly half-hour show with Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher and CBS 2 Sports Director Jim Hill. CBS 2 viewers will also receive the latest Rams news during the station’s nightly “Sports Central” reports.

“Everyone at CBS 2 is thrilled to have the opportunity to play a role in welcoming the Rams back to Los Angeles,” Mauldin said. “We look forward to helping the team to connect with local communities across Southern California, not only through our preseason game broadcasts, but also by providing comprehensive daily coverage of the Rams in our newscasts and supporting the team’s community outreach programs.”

“We’re proud to be partnering with CBS 2 as we kick off our first preseason back in Los Angeles,” said Rams Chief Operating Officer/Executive Vice President Kevin Demoff. “CBS 2 will help bring the Rams closer to our fans with entertaining and informative preseason telecasts, in addition to exclusive interviews and regular season coverage of the team both on and off the field.”

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats a good question mate. TBH these sites are FILLED with maleware, but only if you download crap from the links and pop-ups. So please please please do not d/l anything from them. Just make sure your java, flash and video players are up date before you go to their site. Otherwise these are good sites to watch games on.

...and use an ADBLOCKER, as fastforward mentioned