• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL or CFB tonight???

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he sure looked "beyond" overrated last season. 3 road wins while throwing 11TD's and zero int's in the postseason leading to a SB victory.

Most career road victories (6) in NFL postseason history for starting QB's.

9-4 career postseason record in just 5 seasons.

I'm not saying he's elite but he's far from overrated.

he was garbage against cincy. he got bailed out against Denver. most of his tds in the playoffs were deep balls or crazy catches by boldin. the one game ill give him credit for was san fran despite disappearing in the 2nd half. his win-loss record has more to do with the crazy talent he had on both sides of the ball than him

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wins postseason games and a SB winner. When you do that (especially at age 28) you have clout to demand a higher salary. If not Baltimore then there would be many teams that would happy to pay him what he's getting paid.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he was garbage against cincy. he got bailed out against Denver. most of his tds in the playoffs were deep balls or crazy catches by boldin. the one game ill give him credit for was san fran despite disappearing in the 2nd half. his win-loss record has more to do with the crazy talent he had on both sides of the ball than him
Alright....whatever man. Let me know when then the NFL keeps track of how TD's where thrown / style points.

Plus let me know when a QB wins a SB all by himself w/o having good talent talent on both sides of the ball.