• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Network

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pollard look great outside of that missed block that got Dak sacked. Gotta fix that shit fast or he gonna get Dak killed.
Yeah, that was a whiff, but watch it again. Dak has to see that coming and throw it away. He could have thrown it at Witten or Pollard's feet. Plus two guys came free not just one and hit him at the same time.

Pollard looked amazing but needs to block some or we can't put him out there in certain circumstances. Disclaimer - He may be a decent blocker and I just don't know. Plus, I think Witten might have had responsibility to chip that guy and slow him down. It was a weird play. Pollard was finishing his fake and the guy was already kind of even with him and going past him and then Pollard played it more like a dump off as if he wasn't supposed to block him. Maybe he just took too long to run his fake. But at least he needs to give a little more effort.

Bryce Hager, Natrez Patrick descend on Dak Prescott for 13-yard sack

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah man...the #1 best FA Jerry has kept the last few years has been Will McClay, who could have been a GM ten times over by now. He is a young Ozzie Newsome
You have to make this man the official GM. There is going to be a lot of pressure for him to accept a GM job after the talk this past season about no minority GMs/coaches. We can't lose him.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DL looked pretty good again. Was funny where the announcers tried to make an excuse for the Rams by saying the Cowboys were playing their starters against the Rams backups when Lawrence, Quinn and Crawford were all out and Gregory is suspended. I've never seen a guy spend as much time on the ground as Trystan Hill. The 2nd team OL just blew him off the line and shut him down. He got a couple of pressures against the 3rd unit (or whomever was in at the end of the game). I think this guy needs some serious steroids or something. He's plenty big enough but he looks a little awkward and weak right now. Maybe he is thinking too much out there and not just playing. Looks like he keeps playing until the whistle though which Coach Rod will like.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and then...gulp...Hyatt took over...

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sack was on Witten, not Pollard. Wasn't Pollard's assignment
I feel good about Pollard. The Cowboys can win with Pollard in Zekes absence. The issue I have is Heath is still starting and our kicker is just not very good.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel good about Pollard. The Cowboys can win with Pollard in Zekes absence. The issue I have is Heath is still starting and our kicker is just not very good.

I would probably be happier with Heath at kicker and Maher at safety