• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL finds no other guilty people in 650,000 emails other than Gruden, Allen, and some fucking lawyer

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since when did private organizational filings become open for non-law enforcement? Why the hell would Congress and the likes have any authority?
I would agree
This is as far as I'm going to go with this because the answer to your question and @dad's agreement is this.

Bench the NFL: The league enjoys an antitrust exemption ...

https://www.bing.com/search?q=nfl+and+its+antitrust+agreement+with+the+federal+government&FORM=AWRE#

How the government helps the NFL maintain its power and ...

https://www.bing.com/search?q=nfl+and+its+antitrust+agreement+with+the+federal+government&FORM=AWRE#

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is as far as I'm going to go with this because the answer to your question and @dad's agreement is this.

Bench the NFL: The league enjoys an antitrust exemption ...

nfl and its antitrust agreement with the federal government - Bing

How the government helps the NFL maintain its power and ...

nfl and its antitrust agreement with the federal government - Bing
I was about to post something similar. The NFL has enjoyed gov't benefits for some time now. It's time for the some gov't get back. Beware though those who still hold NFL dear to your hearts. You might not like what gets uncovered.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was about to post something similar. The NFL has enjoyed gov't benefits for some time now. It's time for the some gov't get back. Beware though those who still hold NFL dear to your hearts. You might not like what gets uncovered.
Agreed. I’ll guarantee damn tee it’s not just the redskins, so I say release it all. Liberal congress has much more other shit they need to be working on though

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent points!!

The idea that individualism and or private enterprise, is something separate and apart from government is sadly just an idea. There's very little that the individual or private enterprise can do without governmental impetus being involved. That said, the NFL anti-trust exemption allows an avenue for some horrendous acts by our "beloved???" sport and the "men?" running it.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL should lose its antitrust exemption status, churches should lose their tax exempt status, and companies should lose their tax shelter / exemption status, especially if they “are people,” as is settled precedent.

Sunlight is a great disinfectant.

That’s as political as I’ll get under the rules of the board.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riiiiiiiight.

If that’s the case, then there’s no reason to not release all the emails and let the public decide for themselves.

I mean, I’m not gonna read them, because I already know that the WFT in general, and The Danny in specific is as corrupt, disingenuous, and greedy as possible. I dont need any MORE evidence for me to call what is so obviously a spade “a spade,” but it sure as hell would be great for The Danny to be forced to sell the team due to public pressure.
I agree with you that there is definitely much more in all those emails but disagree about releasing them to the public. They are private correspondence and none of your business.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you that there is definitely much more in all those emails but disagree about releasing them to the public. They are private correspondence and none of your business.

Cool cool cool. I’ll file your thoughts about my post straight into the “irrelevant” section of my headspace, as per usual.

Thanks for stopping by!

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool cool cool. I’ll file your thoughts about my post straight into the “irrelevant” section of my headspace, as per usual.

Thanks for stopping by!
Stop sniveling. You got called on your nonsense. Accept it and move on

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if I sent the Redskins an email full of racist vitriol and hate, would they have come after me? No fuckin' way. I'm not a big fish at all.

Most emails I get are just garbage anyway. Who pays attention to them?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if I sent the Redskins an email full of racist vitriol and hate, would they have come after me? No fuckin' way. I'm not a big fish at all.

Most emails I get are just garbage anyway. Who pays attention to them?
I'm going to need a ruling on this one, especially with respect to use of "garbage" in reference to emails.

For example, just the other day I received an email from an African prince who...:D

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The emails should never have been released . I wouldn’t want mine released ( not that there is anything in them )

It’s a huge invasion of privacy

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop sniveling. You got called on your nonsense. Accept it and move on
I got called on my nonsense?

The original post is like two weeks old, chach.

Talk about being a day late and a dollar short.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The emails should never have been released . I wouldn’t want mine released ( not that there is anything in them )

It’s a huge invasion of privacy
Ordinarily I would agree with you, however, there was an investigation and as such, personal/private emails emanating from the targeted umbrella of that investigation is fair game just as long as a judge signs off on it.
In a related story...
The trainer of this same organization had both his place of employment and his home moved on by the feds. They took computers, phones, etc. for the same purposes.

SN: In the United States, there's no such thing as privacy, just a blind, ignorant, presumption of the same because we literally hate, and don't trust one another by design. (Slick, but that's as close to political as I Choose to get)

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ordinarily I would agree with you, however, there was an investigation and as such, personal/private emails emanating from the targeted umbrella of that investigation is fair game just as long as a judge signs off on it.
In a related story...
The trainer of this same organization had both his place of employment and his home moved on by the feds. They took computers, phones, etc. for the same purposes.

SN: In the United States, there's no such thing as privacy, just a blind, ignorant, presumption of the same because we literally hate, and don't trust one another by design. (Slick, but that's as close to political as I Choose to get)
If you excuse and Allow it then it’s on you. And agencies in charge of stuff like that and releasing it should be held accountable

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you excuse and Allow it then it’s on you. And agencies in charge of stuff like that and releasing it should be held accountable
Dude! These allowances come from politics, something that we cannot talk about here. All they had to do was sell 9-11 and what was left of it (actual privacy) all went away. Comprehensive Internet regulation was last done 25 years ago. Homeland security makes it possible for that to be done now!! Again all that had to be done was to sell some bullshit about 9-11.

End of rant and apologies if I crossed any political off limit lines.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude! These allowances come from politics, something that we cannot talk about here. All they had to do was sell 9-11 and what was left of it (actual privacy) all went away. Comprehensive Internet regulation was last done 25 years ago. Homeland security makes it possible for that to be done now!! Again all that had to be done was to sell some bullshit about 9-11.

End of rant and apologies if I crossed any political off limit lines.
No you put people in those positions time and time again then you have to look at the mirror and ask why ? Same with me

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you put people in those positions time and time again then you have to look at the mirror and ask why ? Same with me
I've told you why, hatred sells because it's easy to be against something. Cowards sell that and get elected every time. I'm very politically involved, I do have some influence and use it ALWAYS for improvement for those that have not been as fortunate. Unfortunately, American idol, and pretense to use other forms of entertainment is the excuse du jour for too many who don't want to deal with a world that they either helped to create, or continue to support by their silence.

I'm done, thanks for allowing me to rant, but I'm sure that there are others reading our too close to politics back and forth and would love to jump in. Just know that whatever you post in response, there's no offense intended when I don't respond. Just sticking to the rules.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've told you why, hatred sells because it's easy to be against something. Cowards sell that and get elected every time. I'm very politically involved, I do have some influence and use it ALWAYS for improvement for those that have not been as fortunate. Unfortunately, American idol, and pretense to use other forms of entertainment is the excuse du jour for too many who don't want to deal with a world that they either helped to create, or continue to support by their silence.

I'm done, thanks for allowing me to rant, but I'm sure that there are others reading our too close to politics back and forth and would love to jump in. Just know that whatever you post in response, there's no offense intended when I don't respond. Just sticking to the rules.
It’s cool and you are right about the too close to politics

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got called on my nonsense?

The original post is like two weeks old, chach.

Talk about being a day late and a dollar short.
C'mon Cletus, you aren't that dumb. You know what you got called on.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only do I not know what you are mumbling about, dumbdumb, but I dont care in the slightest.

Feel free to have the last word.