• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL.com adds asterisk next to Bradys name

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh the irony...parody instead of parity.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fighting this is a no win scenario for Brady. I think the impact of what he did is overblown, but he DID do it. Being anything less than honest just adds to the pain. Apologize, lay low through training camp, donate a $1,000,000 to fight child hunger and release footage of yourself serving a skinny kid soup.

By the 4th game of the season this is old news over shadowed by a heroic humanitarian effort. Minus the aknowlegment of guilt, look how well this strategy worked for Bill Clinton.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fighting this is a no win scenario for Brady. I think the impact of what he did is overblown, but he DID do it. Being anything less than honest just adds to the pain. Apologize, lay low through training camp, donate a $1,000,000 to fight child hunger and release footage of yourself serving a skinny kid soup.

By the 4th game of the season this is old news over shadowed by a heroic humanitarian effort. Minus the aknowlegment of guilt, look how well this strategy worked for Bill Clinton.

There is no concrete evidence of guilt. I know this is a hard thing to swallow but what if he really in't guilty?
Should we not give this time to plat out? It is not like national security is at issue or there is a woman knocked out or something.
What is wrong with waiting to see where this goes. You don't seem like one of the trolls just having fun with this. There is absolutely no reason for the trolls to not have fun with this.
As for me, I feel no pressure to decide now - without due process......

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no concrete evidence of guilt. I know this is a hard thing to swallow but what if he really in't guilty?
Should we not give this time to plat out? It is not like national security is at issue or there is a woman knocked out or something.
What is wrong with waiting to see where this goes. You don't seem like one of the trolls just having fun with this. There is absolutely no reason for the trolls to not have fun with this.
I get what you are saying and I suppose there is an appeal process for a reason. Just think with the combination of the evidence, current ruling of guilt, and the fact that the organization has thrown in the towel it might be time to think about damage control and the future. He and his fans do have the right to hang on to the inevitable end though. As I think my posts on this subject indicate, not a Pat hater, just want to move on.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get what you are saying and I suppose there is an appeal process for a reason. Just think with the combination of the evidence, current ruling of guilt, and the fact that the organization has thrown in the towel it might be time to think about damage control and the future. He and his fans do have the right to hang on to the inevitable end though. As I think my posts on this subject indicate, not a Pat hater, just want to move on.

I think you are the exception, rather than the rule. There are a lot here that will talk about this until the Pats revert to the 90's losers they were.....

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The big question is: how do you get rid of the asterisks? after all they always are a temporary reminder on any document, impossible to get past the lawyers. In legal docs there are no asterisks, only footnotes.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are the exception, rather than the rule. There are a lot here that will talk about this until the Pats revert to the 90's losers they were.....

It's not black & white dear southie, it never is.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he has been found guilty, we are now into the appeal part. We'll see how that plays out.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the 4th game of the season this is old news over shadowed by a heroic humanitarian effort.
4th game of the year is @ Dallas for them. I really don't think that crowd would be shy about letting him have it.

I get what you are saying, but admit it or not he's going to hear it at every road game for at least the next full season, and rival teams for the rest of his career. He's not getting over this easily.

Hell, they could come out with facts to prove he is innocent and would still face that. The damage is done. Most of the country thinks he's guilty simply because he was accused and will never think otherwise no matter what.