• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC West

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone like me still think 49ers can win the division? I have been on this since we lost to the Saints. I was hoping Saints would go into Seattle and win but that didn't happen. The Hawks have to travel across the US to NY next week and play the G-Men. I know the Giants suck but maybe this is the type of game the Giants can get up for. It also helps that the Hawks are not as good on the road. Then it gets harder from there cuz we would need either Cards or Rams to win @ Seattle. I'm still holding out hope that this will happen and 49ers will win the last 3 games.

TheNinerMind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Just focus on making it. I will say if the Hawks lose next week, that Seattle Arizona game will be huge for us.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had some hope before the Saints game and when the Giants were showing a bit of life. Just don't see them losing at home to Lambs or Cards at this point, assuming the Giants can beat them next week.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone like me still think 49ers can win the division? I have been on this since we lost to the Saints. I was hoping Saints would go into Seattle and win but that didn't happen. The Hawks have to travel across the US to NY next week and play the G-Men. I know the Giants suck but maybe this is the type of game the Giants can get up for. It also helps that the Hawks are not as good on the road. Then it gets harder from there cuz we would need either Cards or Rams to win @ Seattle. I'm still holding out hope that this will happen and 49ers will win the last 3 games.

I hold out hope. It's week to week but we are still alive.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not happening but nice dreaming. Be an amazing collapse on Seattles part.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had some hope before the Saints game and when the Giants were showing a bit of life. Just don't see them losing at home to Lambs or Cards at this point, assuming the Giants can beat them next week.

That game in UofP stadium won't be easy. Don't get too confident.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
at this point, the 49ers should just worry about winning the remaining games. we're not even assured of being in the play-offs, so that's the goal.

why worry about Seattle?

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at this point, the 49ers should just worry about winning the remaining games. we're not even assured of being in the play-offs, so that's the goal.

why worry about Seattle?

That should be the teams attitude, but fan speculation doesn't effect the team.