• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC Least just got interesting

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’ve seen more from Alex Smith then Wentz. Jesus the madness won’t stop.
Carson Wentz is 19-12 as a starter and is coming off an injury . Alex Smith has made the playoffs pretty much every year this decade . I'm not saying Smith is better but everywhere he's been his teams win. That's just the way it is

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith is a winner . You'll see

When your team is down 2 scores in the 4th quarter the game is over with Alex Smith as your QB. We've already seen this play out this year. He has only won consistanty when he was paired with Andy Reid. The same Andy Reid who made every QB he has ever had successful

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really doubt either the Skins or Cowboys knock off the Eagles, but yeah it could happen. Now the fact that the Eagles are 3-3 kind of reinforces my belief that they got lucky last season.

Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good. The Eagles finally won a Superbowl. I don't give a shit if it was 100% luck. I would still take it. Hell 3 of Brady's rings are courtesy of luck. The Giants?...... helmet catch.... In today's NFL you need luck as well as skill. In order to get to the Superbowl you still have to be a good team.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When your team is down 2 scores in the 4th quarter the game is over with Alex Smith as your QB. We've already seen this play out this year. He has only won consistanty when he was paired with Andy Reid. The same Andy Reid who made every QB he has ever had successful
Ok. Not going to argue it because I don't care enough but dude is 76-34 in his starts the last 8+ years for a reason and has won with multiple teams. I'll put you down on the list of posters here who will be "surprised " when he does it again lol

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cowboys are @ redskins and @ eagles in 2 of their next 3 ... eagles have their next 3 at home ...

during that time, the skins have the cowboys, giants, falcons, and Bucs ... not exactly a murderers' row ...

after Nov 11th the standings may look like this unless the boys can steal one or 2 on the road ....

Eagles 6-3
Skins 6-3
Boys 4-5

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. Not going to argue it because I don't care enough but dude is 76-34 in his starts the last 8+ years for a reason and has won with multiple teams. I'll put you down on the list of posters here who will be "surprised " when he does it again lol

He has never played for the Washington Redskins before.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cowboys are @ redskins and @ eagles in 2 of their next 3 ... eagles have their next 3 at home ...

during that time, the skins have the cowboys, giants, falcons, and Bucs ... not exactly a murderers' row ...

after Nov 11th the standings may look like this unless the boys can steal one or 2 on the road ....

Eagles 6-3
Skins 6-3
Boys 4-5

I am not all the confident in the Eagles winning the next three games. The game against the Panthers may tell me a lot but I am very leary about the secondary.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not all the confident in the Eagles winning the next three games. The game against the Panthers may tell me a lot but I am very leary about the secondary.

Eh, the Panthers beat the Bengals but other than that they've been unimpressive .. I'll take the eagles to win that one most likely

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than KC he has had basically a .500 record and they got better once he left. Now to his credit when he went to KC they got much better, but wasn't that the same year that Reid went to KC? Offsetting that is after the HOF QB Kaep took his job, SF went to a SB and the next year again to the NFC Championship game.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eagles 6-3
Skins 6-3
Boys 4-5
I'd say 4-5 for Dallas at that point is fair. Maybe 5-4 because they should beat Tenn at Home and I think they are better than Wash, but I don't know what I'm getting week to week with them so it would be a WAG to try and predict and they could lose all 3. But, the team on the field yesterday wins all 3

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than KC he has had basically a .500 record and they got better once he left. Now to his credit when he went to KC they got much better, but wasn't that the same year that Reid went to KC? Offsetting that is after the HOF QB Kaep took his job, SF went to a SB and the next year again to the NFC Championship game.

Exactly what I was saying, he won once he got with Andy Reid and we all know how successful Reid is in the regular season. He also has a history of getting great play out of his QBs.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say 4-5 for Dallas at that point is fair. Maybe 5-4 because they should beat Tenn at Home and I think they are better than Wash, but I don't know what I'm getting week to week with them so it would be a WAG to try and predict and they could lose all 3. But, the team on the field yesterday wins all 3

yep, they have been inconsistent ... if they play decently i count the Tenn game as a win ... they will have to play well, though, to win either road game IMO

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was 19-5 his past 2 years in SF. If you've got to go back a decade to find a time when he didn't win you make just point for me. The guys in DC for his skillset perfectly . Good tight ends, good pass catching back , solid possession receivers . Redskins are the only team in confideht enough in to say they get to 9 wins . Doesn't mean they'll win the thing but they've got less question marks than the others

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to disgraced celebs. Can’t take a city to seriously when their claims to fame is a serial rapist and a fictional boxer.

Bernard Hopkins is real.

images

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was 19-5 his past 2 years in SF. If you've got to go back a decade to find a time when he didn't win you make just point for me. The guys in DC for his skillset perfectly . Good tight ends, good pass catching back , solid possession receivers . Redskins are the only team in confideht enough in to say they get to 9 wins . Doesn't mean they'll win the thing but they've got less question marks than the others
So those two years count but not the others? I think the point you are making is you will use the stats to fit your agenda

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So those two years count but not the others? I think the point you are making is you will use the stats to fit your agenda
Every year counts but ( as stated ) if you need yo go back that far to make a case you've already lost imo. Smith is a funny case study . Guy puts up good numbers , wins and from all accounts is a good dude yet for whatever reason people refuse to believe he's good. If Washington wins the division we will all be deluged with posts about how they did so inspite of Smithvas opposed to because of him

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea getting interesting if mediocre football is your thing

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only the Eagles would do everything in their power to not start a Super Bowl winning qb. Yeah, let’s start this guy with a broken leg who didn’t win the Super Bowl.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carson Wentz is 19-12 as a starter and is coming off an injury . Alex Smith has made the playoffs pretty much every year this decade . I'm not saying Smith is better but everywhere he's been his teams win. That's just the way it is

Wetnz is 13-3 over his last 16. He seems fine to me as far as his injury. I'm betting he finished top 5 in the MVP voting this year too... Smith, no. But I see what youre saying.