• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East Thread

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady hasn't been good in his last couple of games. Could it be that we are now witnessing the beginning of the end of the road for this guy?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, who are these guys? 13- 0 against Tampa Bay? I just know that I'll be waking up in a moment, and the real game hasn't started!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chuck Bednarik. What a great football player. He played both ways, MLB and center. Loved in Philadelphia. Van Brocklin at QB, Sonny was the backup ... his only championship.

Tom Brookshier was a DB - later went on to do games with Pat Summerall before Madden.

Tommy McDonald - small WR but very good.

A very young Maxie Baughn, later went to the Rams and brought to Washington bye George Allen with Pardee and the other Ramskins.

Marion Campbell - the Swamp Fox @ DE

Pete Retzlaff, Riley Gunnels, Timmy Brown (starred in MASH the movie and a few episodes of MASH the TV show) and a year later Irv Cross .... some of my favorite Eagles before moving to the DC area.

That is some OLD freaking memories. LOL Only a couple here will remember any of these guys.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chuck Bednarik. What a great football player. He played both ways, MLB and center. Loved in Philadelphia. Van Brocklin at QB, Sonny was the backup ... his only championship.

Tom Brookshier was a DB - later went on to do games with Pat Summerall before Madden.

Tommy McDonald - small WR but very good.

A very young Maxie Baughn, later went to the Rams and brought to Washington bye George Allen with Pardee and the other Ramskins.

Marion Campbell - the Swamp Fox @ DE

Pete Retzlaff, Riley Gunnels, Timmy Brown (starred in MASH the movie and a few episodes of MASH the TV show) and a year later Irv Cross .... some of my favorite Eagles before moving to the DC area.

That is some OLD freaking memories. LOL Only a couple here will remember any of these guys.

You decided to list many of the greats from the greatest didn't you? I remember them all well but you didn't mention one who I think might have been the greatest named Jim Brown. I'm messing with you because I know Brown was not an Eagle.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, I was thinking Eagles from the video and having been a very young Eagle fan but could not help but think of Jim Brown while typing that post. One of the greatest if not the greatest.

My all time list .... Brown, Brady, Rice, LT, Deacon Jones .... so many more but they are on my Mount Rushmore of football.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, I was thinking Eagles from the video and having been a very young Eagle fan but could not help but think of Jim Brown while typing that post. One of the greatest if not the greatest.

My all time list .... Brown, Brady, Rice, LT, Deacon Jones .... so many more but they are on my Mount Rushmore of football.

I'll have to give it some thought before I list my Mount Rushmore of football but I assure you the five names you mentioned above will be in my group.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you and by the way I'm so old I have to walk down memory lane because I can't run anymore.
Sometimes when I am out for dinner or drinks when I am handed the bill I ask "how fast can you run" ..... I pay the bill and say "all big talk, I can't outrun a turtle anymore.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes when I am out for dinner or drinks when I am handed the bill I ask "how fast can you run" ..... I pay the bill and say "all big talk, I can't outrun a turtle anymore.

My mind says I can still run but my body says forget about it.