• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East Thread

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like the the Gmen losing both season games to the 'Boys, but beating them in the playoffs, also sweet!

:yahoo:

Lotta fun history amongst division rivals in the East...still the most storied Division in football IMHO...the SB rings tell the story...no thanks to the Eagals...Hahahahahhaha!!!!

HellAwaits

Pitchfork Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lotta fun history amongst division rivals in the East...still the most storied Division in football IMHO...the SB rings tell the story...no thanks to the Eagals...Hahahahahhaha!!!!

That's not right, they better start carrying their own weight or outta the division they go

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not right, they better start carrying their own weight or outta the division they go

Lel, we can dispose of them like the Cardinals....but send them to the AFC...hee hee..:suds:

Q for you... As a gnats fan, how do you list the division rival teams/fans in terms of the dislike factor?

HellAwaits

Pitchfork Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lel, we can dispose of them like the Cardinals....but send them to the AFC...hee hee..:suds:

Q for you... As a gnats fan, how do you list the division rival teams/fans in terms of the dislike factor?

1) 'Boys

2) Eagles

3) Skins

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) 'Boys

2) Eagles

3) Skins

Ha! Same...except put the giants in the # 3 spot.

Big D gets the distinction of #1 rival for most of the team fans in the division. What's your reason?

Reality is, there are a multitude of reasons for my disdain, partly cuz of sheer arrogance from players in the 90's, partly cuz Skins just don't care for cowboys in general and some of it due to the history of our franchises as far back as when the Boys joined the league by holding hostage the copyrights to our team song. (Tho, I have to give them credit for that maneuver...very shrewd way to get GPM to capitulate...)

Side note, always had a lot of respect for Landry teams and Staubach...back in the day... It was the newer, slicker version of the 90s I really grew to hate... Too much flash for my liking. Part of my annoyance is due to their success with SBs...I admit it freely.

HellAwaits

Pitchfork Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha! Same...except put the giants in the # 3 spot.

Big D gets the distinction of #1 rival for most of the team fans in the division. What's your reason?

Reality is, there are a multitude of reasons for my disdain, partly cuz of sheer arrogance from players in the 90's, partly cuz Skins just don't care for cowboys in general and some of it due to the history of our franchises as far back as when the Boys joined the league by holding hostage the copyrights to our team song. (Tho, I have to give them credit for that maneuver...very shrewd way to get GPM to capitulate...)

Side note, always had a lot of respect for Landry teams and Staubach...back in the day... It was the newer, slicker version of the 90s I really grew to hate... Too much flash for my liking. Part of my annoyance is due to their success with SBs...I admit it freely.

For me it's their Fans. there's quite a few of them here, and just like Yankee fans, you'll never know it when their not playing well.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me it's their Fans. there's quite a few of them here, and just like Yankee fans, you'll never know it when their not playing well.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention the fans...mostly ones I've met who've NEVEr been to Texas...especially the ones who live in The DMV area...:L

Tbh, at the Hoop, seems to me the boys fans criticize their team pretty realistically for the most part. Obviously, like any fans, they have some clueless homers. As do we all.

This is your first season here at the Hoop...You'll see as the season progresses...lot of good football IQ on the Boys board.

Last edited by a moderator:

HellAwaits

Pitchfork Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, forgot to mention the fans...mostly ones I've met who've NEVEr been to Texas...especially the ones who live in The DMV area...:L

Tbh, at the Hoop, seems to me the boys fans criticize their team pretty realistically for the most part. Obviously, like any fans, they have some clueless homers. As do we all.

This is your first season here at the Hoop...You'll see as the season progresses...lot of good football IQ on the Boys board.

So i guess there's not too many Romo fans

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So i guess there's not too many Romo fans

A lot of criticism of him as to be expected. Gonna have that QB convo amongst fans no matter who it is...cue Eli, Griff and Foles... Lmao!

HellAwaits

Pitchfork Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of criticism of him as to be expected. Gonna have that QB convo amongst fans no matter who it is...cue Eli, Griff and Foles... Lmao!

Eli is like the Barney Fife of the division, but with the knack of winning the big game, usually

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eli is like the Barney Fife of the division, but with the knack of winning the big game, usually

I see the resemblance.

http://SportsHoopla.com/o8zva3c
"WHADDYA MEAN WE MISSED THE FUCKING PLAYOFFS AGAIN!!!!!"

Hbomb

Mobile Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,923.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the resemblance.

http://SportsHoopla.com/o8zva3c
"WHADDYA MEAN WE MISSED THE FUCKING PLAYOFFS AGAIN!!!!!"

Get ready again Eli(te).

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get ready again Eli(te).

Unfortunately being an East coaster I have to endure far too many Giants and Jets games. Just got 4 new sports channels so if that doesn't pan out, Sunday Ticket will be ordered.