• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East Thread

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so, i can make a comment about gk ripping a hole in his pajamas, and he can call me an asshole after your memo ...and, i get the public reprimand?

that's awesome dad. keep up the good work for the club.

No problem. Listening to sports talk on the way home they had NFL teams tiered. We were the bottom tier with Cleveland and Chicago.

Vegas also has us as the eighth long shot to win the SB.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both were addressed
Now if you have an issue .......

no worries dad, no issues. it was just my post that was "addressed" publicly.

i understand. this redskins fan forum is your house, and some of us on the other side of your opinions are just a guest. my apologies.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No problem. Listening to sports talk on the way home they had NFL teams tiered. We were the bottom tier with Cleveland and Chicago.

Vegas also has us as the eighth long shot to win the SB.

you should bet heavy $$$ on that, since you have the redskins at 3.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no worries dad, no issues. it was just my post that was "addressed" publicly.

i understand. this redskins fan forum is your house, and some of us on the other side of your opinions are just a guest. my apologies.

i addressed him at the same time in another thread , now if you want to gripe about name calling or feel that "steer away from onesies " is somehow some assault on your sense of fairness then that is your issue not mine .

now if you want to gripe about me "crossing the line " tha'ts fine and fair . but dont gripe when i start enforcing things and then claim victim hood . i gave fair warning and i gave a grace period and i addressed both people involved publicly i addressed my issue

i have had people attack me with their differing views for years and i havent done anything to them . and i have tools to do it if i choose

you can fall on your sword for your pov but expect the same will come from me .

now if your fandom doesnt permit criticism of this team then again that is YOUR issue , not mine or anyone elses .

this forum is for discussion and debate , sometimes it gets heated . it is one of the most successful boards on SportsHoopla . good fans , great fans , poor fans , bandwagoners , haters are welcome here as long as its about football and not trolling

opinions are called out to including mine and you better be able to stand the heat or get out of the kitchen

now perhaps this isnt the place for you if all you are looking for is a group lockstep cheerleading forum where no criticism is allowed . extremeskins might be the place for you

now if saying "stear away from the onesies " is somehow some public dressing down in your opinion then i suggest you need to turn off your sensibility button because that hardly counts as a reprimand

when i said "lets try to keep it civil " it was addressed by me to both parties . , one poster stopped and in fact im d me and apologized and hasnt done it again so far . one kept going and was mildly corrected . one got it right away one needs more attention

now how about just trying to keep things civil and limit the name calling instead of challenging me ? i dont think its too much for me not to name call and expect the same from others

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jmo but dad has done a great job keeping order on this board. Everyone is entitled to an opinion ... even those of you who are wrong. :pound:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DE Kony Ealy to Dallas

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jmo but dad has done a great job keeping order on this board. Everyone is entitled to an opinion ... even those of you who are wrong. :pound:

...And I might add, those who believe that they are eternally right!:pound:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Witten to the MNF booth, pending meeting with Jerrah

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, dude looks like a brick house :shocked: Be interesting to see how he transitions to the NFL

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, dude looks like a brick house :shocked: Be interesting to see how he transitions to the NFL

What's he going to play, tight end? Hard to picture him playing anything else.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's he going to play, tight end? Hard to picture him playing anything else.

Apparently he is going to play Tackle, left or right has not been determined.

Its a flyer on measurables. He has the size, apparently good feet. If it works out, the eagles got an animal on the O-line.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put him in at fullback on the goal line?