• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East Thread

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kempski is on to Boys bashing now. An amusing assortment of fun filled clips of what many state is the 'best Oline' in the NFL...

Here's some examples... You can go to Jimmys Twitter account to see them all. The comments are even more hilarious...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No love for the Skins or Giants...which means of course that it will be one of them :D

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Legitimate point that we know oh too well...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good stuff...Dallas's oline is a young above average line with serious potential to be one of the leagues best.
It will be interesting to see if the line gets better this season, or gets the big head reading their over-the-top positive reviews

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't seem like a group that will Buy into their own hype, but you never know. There's room for improvement always but definitely a strength to be envied by other teams in the NFCE.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't seem like a group that will Buy into their own hype, but you never know. There's room for improvement always but definitely a strength to be envied by other teams in the NFCE.

hey Cali. how the o-line pass protects will be key. Romo took a lot of hits even though he passed fewer times than in recent years. He can't take a beating anymore and Weeden scares the hell out of me. :L

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldnt agree more with the bolded below. Have to add in health and a bit of luck tho...

The 2015 Cowboys Running Game Has Same Task As The 2014 Defense: Just Be Good Enough - Blogging The Boys

Excerpt

The interplay of the different aspects of the offense are important, because it does not have to be at all the same as last season for the Cowboys to score points and control the clock. Those factors aided the defense last year as well. Looking at just one aspect of a team fails to take into account that it is the mix of things that leads to success or failure. Outside of the running backs, it can be argued that every part of the team is stronger or at least just as good as it was in 2014. Other improvements can make a regression in the ground game manageable, as long as it is not too severe. During last year's preseason, the argument was made several times, including here, that the defense didn't have to be great. It just needed to be good enough. That is the situation for the running game now. It just has to be good enough. The team doesn't need a back to average over 100 yards a game the way Murray did. It does need the total rushing yards to be around the 100 yard mark consistently, and to have a good average gain on first and second downs when the run play is called. That is what we need to see from Randle and company. If they do more, it just improves the situation, but the key is fulfilling the role of the ground game.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey Cali. how the o-line pass protects will be key. Romo took a lot of hits even though he passed fewer times than in recent years. He can't take a beating anymore and Weeden scares the hell out of me. :L
Lot of room for optimism about improvement as the Olineman continue to play together as a unit.

And we all know every team is one hard knock to their QB away from a difficult situation.

Romo is tough as nails, always has been. But health is always a legit concern.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot of room for optimism about improvement as the Olineman continue to play together as a unit.

And we all know every team is one hard knock to their QB away from a difficult situation.

Romo is tough as nails, always has been. But health is always a legit concern.

this time of year optimism reigns. except for Cleveland. :pound:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i expect dallas to be strong (except when i am talking BS to eastbay ) the o/line looks pretty good to me as long as losing callahan doesnt take away from what they do in preparation

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Capital Punishment". I like the name if they prove themselves worthy:nod:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Boys are ahead of the curve here. Think this is going to be huge in the future. Expectations are, that up to 12 teams in the league will be on board by next year.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Niners are on board with the virtual lab as well as the Buccs for JW.

I know Griffin was trying out some of this technology at the end of last year but not sure if it was the same company.

Be curious to know if the Skins will be on board soon. Think they should be.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Excerpt

Dallas Cowboys – 9.5 wins – Over
I was surprised that it was only 9.5. I am not sold on the Cowboys and probably wouldn’t jump on this because remember that Tony Romo has had a serious back issue and their season could end quickly if he goes down.

New York Giants – 8.5 wins – Over
I think they can get 9 wins. I have always believed in Tom Coughlin but just like Romo’s back you have Beckham’s hamstrings and it has to be a concern for the guy who dominated once he came back from the hamstring injury.

Philadelphia Eagles – 9.5 wins – Under
I think Chip Kelly the coach is worth 10 plus wins but Chip Kelly the GM could bring that number down. Too many questions for me to be confident this is a 10 win talent team.

Washington Redskins – 6.5 wins – Under
I would love to say over but I have no confidence in the coach and the quarterback. And I can’t see a team weak at these two spots pulling off even a 7-9 campaign.