• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next Gen stats has given WFT a

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5% chance to end up with the 1st pk in next year's draft. The New York football Giants an 11% chance. Jacksonville Jags a 17% chance and the New York Jets a whopping 57% chance.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5% chance to end up with the 1st pk in next year's draft. The New York football Giants an 11% chance. Jacksonville Jags a 17% chance and the New York Jets a whopping 57% chance.

was that before or after Washington lost to the Giants?

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was that before or after Washington lost to the Giants?

As of today so after the loss to the Giants. Which has me thinking our strength of remaining schedule may not be as difficult as the Giants remaining strength of schedule. And maybe Jones who was a pretty high pick himself and is the Giants unquestioned starter and WFT already shit-canning Haskins was factored in as well.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant to say Jones being the Giants unquestioned starter and Haskins already being benched wasn't factored in.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TBH....I don’t see a win on the Jets schedule.

I see Jax with at least two more wins. They have been close against some decent teams.

The big game will be us against the NYG.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t worry fields or Lance will fix it

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stop the Lawrence talk. Its either the Jets or Jags for the #1 pick and they are not trading out of it. If its the Giants there is no way they are trading with us to give us Lawrence. We will not get #1.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop the Lawrence talk. Its either the Jets or Jags for the #1 pick and they are not trading out of it. If its the Giants there is no way they are trading with us to give us Lawrence. We will not get #1.

You're not the boss of me. Heh. I love saying that. If I wanna talk about Lawrence, I'll talk about Lawrence. And despite what the odds say.. If the season ended right now. We'd have a higher pick in the draft than the Giants would. As it currently stands.

There's one team with an 0-6 record in the Jets.

Six teams including WFT that are 1-5.

One team, the Chargers who are 1-4 and 2 teams, Philly n Cincy who are 1-4-1.

If we play our cards right, and start the right QB, Dwayne "Too Damn High n Too Damn Hard" Haskins, Kyle "Killer Turnovers" Allen, Alex "Rusty Dusty" Smith, at the right time. I like our chances at going 1-15. A lucky bounce here, a bad bounce there and the Jets can p/u 2 wins or a win and a tie. We're not outta the Suck Swollen Blue Whale Nuts for Lawrence Race yet. Not by a damn sight.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not the boss of me. Heh. I love saying that. If I wanna talk about Lawrence, I'll talk about Lawrence. And despite what the odds say.. If the season ended right now. We'd have a higher pick in the draft than the Giants would. As it currently stands.

If we play our cards right, and start the right QB, Dwayne "Too Damn High n Too Damn Hard" Haskins, Kyle "Killer Turnovers" Allen, Alex "Rusty Dusty" Smith, at the right time. I like our chances at going 1-15. A lucky bounce here, a bad bounce there and the Jets can p/u 2 wins or a win and a tie. We're not outta the Suck Swollen Blue Whale Nuts for Lawrence Race yet. Not by a damn sight.
Now I like this line of thinking. I think we should play all the at the same time. Maybe have them run plays in then take the snaps. Aw, hell, let’s put all 3 back there on the same play. Let em fight it out. Let’s see who wins. None of em are gonna be here next year, anyway.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I predict we wont be #1 or #2.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i think rex can get us a win or 2

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC East may end up with 3 teams picking in the top 7 who all finish 1 game out of first place.
I wonder if it is statiscally possible to win a division with 4 wins... bwahahahaha...wonder if that could happen. But then the ‘winner’ would have a terrible draft pick, no? Like 20 or something? With 4 wins that’d be truly awful...

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if it is statiscally possible to win a division with 4 wins... bwahahahaha...wonder if that could happen. But then the ‘winner’ would have a terrible draft pick, no? Like 20 or something? With 4 wins that’d be truly awful...

Theoretically, yes a team could win a division with three wins. The only wins would have to come in division and every team would need three wins.

like you said though, the winner of the division will be picking 20.