• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New USA Article

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice read. This team is playing better than I thought they would at the start of the season. Going into the season I thought this would be a typical Mariner season but so far they have exceeded that. I am still nervous about this team, I think the reason behind that is the years past when this team has been dead.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with you 100%. Just imagine if we had a RH power cleanup hitter....wow!

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The M's (including an acknowledgment of Seager's all-star credentials) got a little praise from Baseball Tonight last night too, though I'm sure it was a little awkward having Eric Wedge in the studio as the anchor went over how much better this year's team is at this point than last year's team was at the same point.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty cool article. Just seems likes these guys are having a lot of fun right now. Whether chemistry means anything or not is debatable, but the additions of Cano and McClendon have really seemed to change the culture here.

I am actually really bummed there isn't a game today and I think that's pretty cool that I feel that way.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty cool article. Just seems likes these guys are having a lot of fun right now. Whether chemistry means anything or not is debatable, but the additions of Cano and McClendon have really seemed to change the culture here.

I am actually really bummed there isn't a game today and I think that's pretty cool that I feel that way.

Yeah I like McClendons attitude. And while their winning im sure the players like it too.........

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Winning also changes culture, but you are right, chemistry is hard to predict and this team seems to have it. The hit celebrations are a bit revolting, but if thats what it takes, then more power to them. I am sure once they saw the finale of Silicon Valley they got the physics and mechanics down properly for the 4 shaft pull which really boosted the efficiency of the hit mojo. :laugh3:

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it really is baffling that they're doing so well with this offense.

yes, we've seen plenty of teams make deep playoff runs by relying on pitching, but you simply don't see many teams in history with bottom 5 offenses in their league getting a sniff of the postseason, no matter how good the pitching is.

the m's offense is getting better and better. in just the past couple of weeks, they've climbed out of the bottom 3 in mlb in a lot of major offensive categories, and are steadily rising.

thank goodness the offense didn't remain as stagnant as they were. just imagine if they added a rhb outfielder. easier said than done to find that, but i can always dream.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or if they had signed Abreu this winter.....wow!!!!!!!

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice.

Will be cheering on the Ms Saturday at the Sox game. Moved to Chicago a while back and going to the Sox game to cheer on King Felix!