• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Scenery, New Faces, Same ole Shit, Play Ball!!

beefman138

I like cheese
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both 'CBS' threads are approaching 10K views... there must be a lot of us making the journey!

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if u picked happ tonight ur assed out

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like his week old stubble beard

One of the pre-us regs here posted a gif of him dancing on the sidelines of a soccer game like a fag last night.

Pretty hilarious.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...we all pretty much know each-other pretty well.

Lotta BSing

That's awesome.

That's the way we are on the Giants board. That's why others come in and feel we are intimidating or territorial. We have all known each other for years. We broke out teeth on the Disney boards which were completely over-run by trolls, so we all become piranha when someone comes over talking trash in one of our threads...

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just laughed out loud....sooner magic used go beserk to when youd get on the zero train.

I don't remember how long you've been around CBS for, but in the olden days, when you could give 0's and wanings like candy, Killazz (and the pr0n's obviously) would absolutely torment Tenac

Tenac literally had to burn through ID's more frequently than Dirt/Snoog/Rock/Ox had to over the past 90 days. And he kept on trying to hide behind his new ID so that Killazz and the pr0n's couldn't "find" him

As you can imagine, it's kinda sorta easy to spot Tenac's posting style

It's amazing how long the Tenac ID lasted considering that must've been his 20th ID in a month

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i told him to run leake out....i think he yanked happ at the last minute

no i was thinking of a chisox stack......i was always running detwiler, his price was so cheap and the marlins are so bad

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember how long you've been around CBS for, but in the olden days, when you could give 0's and wanings like candy, Killazz (and the pr0n's obviously) would absolutely torment Tenac

Tenac literally had to burn through ID's more frequently than Dirt/Snoog/Rock/Ox had to over the past 90 days. And he kept on trying to hide behind his new ID so that Killazz and the pr0n's couldn't "find" him

As you can imagine, it's kinda sorta easy to spot Tenac's posting style

It's amazing how long the Tenac ID lasted considering that must've been his 20th ID in a month

i was there when the boards were in their infancy i knew the game and always played it cool with my main id....i hate no less than 100 others banned

pr0nny damon
and
L pr0n hubbard

were 2 of the best

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe we can get mistemets back too

jj puntz is the greatness closers...he will win many games with furious strikeouts and david white will hit the homerun a lot too and in the al-star game

lets go mets

bwahaha that's so old school

Someone tell Positive Hector to redirect his flotilla towards sportshoopla

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reds are up 11-0 in the 5th...

Which means Cingrani will have to shutout the Marlins tomorrow if he hopes to win.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
bwahaha that's so old school

Someone tell Positive Hector to redirect his flotilla towards sportshoopla

yeah there were many a days when i laughed myself sick reading that nonsensical bullshit