• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Scenery, New Faces, Same ole Shit, Play Ball!!

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blade,

Going to be back in cali next week and SD in three.

I like it out west...would love to move to SD.

PB, OB or La Jolla.

When surfing in PB and spear fishing in La Jolla last time was out there.

I recommend taking a hit of acid and going to the Balboa Park

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blade,

Going to be back in cali next week and SD in three.

I like it out west...would love to move to SD.

PB, OB or La Jolla.

When surfing in PB and spear fishing in La Jolla last time was out there.

PB has the best local beach bars on planet earth. No better bar atmosphere exists anywhere. Or, if it does, someone please let me know where. :nod:

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
scaphism boys....thats the way to execute this turd......

scaphism

the only way to do it

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can go thru a 50 mile creekbed with boulders in it and then when I get back on the highway it feels like a Caddy. Drives like a dream. Here she is in action in Baja.

Very cool. My experience was that steering stabilizers would hide the play in the steering until it was too late and broke on you. Helped when you hit some ruts, but woudln't let you know when you had some loose slop in the steering.

That is a bad ass van though. I need to digitize videos of my buddy and I with our trail rig we built with no funds as poor HS kids. 86 F150 2WD that we converted to 4WD with a donor truck, then put a solid front axle and 15" of lift. It was stupid. Reg cab long bed that high in the air with 44's. Not too good at trails, but did well in the mud.

Last edited by a moderator:

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they catch and execute this guy. Does Mass have the death penalty? If so, do you still use the electric chair?

No...but it might not matter. The feds can easilly take the case and charge him with a terror charge that carries a life sentence...

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have to change the Church name. You never know what some whack job would do if they made that confusion.

it happens a lot...when the WBC first came around nationally, this real church got hate mail and bomb threats

the real church has been there for over 150 years i believe

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PB has the best local beach bars on planet earth. No better bar atmosphere exists anywhere. Or, if it does, someone please let me know where. :nod:

Pacific is awesome. When I was in college we spent a lot of time at OB, as well, before they closed the old movie theater. Spent some time perusing The Black, natuarally, then passing out on the pier :suds:

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waste of good honey and probably give the bear the runs. Just put a bullet in him and say that he was trying to escape.

This is the time of year that black bear are hunting new-born elk. All you have to do is dress him up in some buckskin, rub some deer scent on him, drop off at your favorite remote site, and he won't last two days.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would likely be tried as a Federal Crime. I believe they still have it.

In which case, he'll have his pick of country clubs. :gaah: If Bush were still Pres. this would somehow fall under new patriot legislation and he'd have a one-way ticket to Devils Island.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
it happens a lot...when the WBC first came around nationally, this real church got hate mail and bomb threats

the real church has been there for over 150 years i believe

like the old people who got mistaken for that trayvon killer guy

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the time of year that black bear are hunting new-born elk. All you have to do is dress him up in some buckskin, rub some deer scent on him, drop off at your favorite remote site, and he won't last two days.

Confirmed, NOT John.