• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

new OC

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If we hire Fangio or Tomsula as HC, who would you want to see as the new OC?

Fangio will probably bolt if they bring in a new HC. Would you guys rather see:

HC: Fangio DC: Tomsula OC: new guy

or

HC: new guy DC: Tomsula OC: new guy

or

HC: Tomsula DC: new guy OC: new guy

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it would depend on who the new HC would be. I do support Fangio. I read Tomsula is interested in the OC from the Falcons

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want Fangio and a new hot name OC. I think that will be a better combo. Fangio would need to do what Harbaugh and not be much involved in the offense. Just worry about the D and special teams. Let the OC run the show on offense just like Harbaugh didn't get involved in the defense.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomsula reminds me of Singletary becoming head coach.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I want Fangio and a new hot name OC. I think that will be a better combo. Fangio would need to do what Harbaugh and not be much involved in the offense. Just worry about the D and special teams. Let the OC run the show on offense just like Harbaugh didn't get involved in the defense.

+1

this is my thoughts exactly.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I doubt Fangio would get involved in the offense. At least I would hope not.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How? One has been coaching for 20+ years and the other one lucked into a job?

Rah Rah coach. Just my opinion. They are very similar on the sideline. Coaching for 20+ years reason why he isn't a head coach by now. Another negative.

my2cents

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Rah Rah coach. Just my opinion. They are very similar on the sideline. Coaching for 20+ years reason why he isn't a head coach by now. Another negative.

Tomisula is NOTING like Singletary. Remember when Singletary was fired and Tomisula was the interim coach for a game? The players raved as to how prepared and detail oriented Tomisula had them for that one game, where as with Singletary, they didn't focus on the little things. Under Singletary, if everyone did their job correctly, then the opposition couldn't stop them (and he never focused on the tendencies of the opponent because of this) whereas under Tomisula, he prepped the team for what the opponent would likely do on a 4th and 1, on a 3rd and 15, etc. Tomisula would be a fantastic coach, Im just worried that we would loose Fangio if we went with Tomisula and I would like to keep both in the organization.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomisula is NOTING like Singletary. Remember when Singletary was fired and Tomisula was the interim coach for a game? The players raved as to how prepared and detail oriented Tomisula had them for that one game, where as with Singletary, they didn't focus on the little things. Under Singletary, if everyone did their job correctly, then the opposition couldn't stop them (and he never focused on the tendencies of the opponent because of this) whereas under Tomisula, he prepped the team for what the opponent would likely do on a 4th and 1, on a 3rd and 15, etc. Tomisula would be a fantastic coach, Im just worried that we would loose Fangio if we went with Tomisula and I would like to keep both in the organization.

No doubt there are differences between Tomsula and Singletary. When Singletary was interim coach the players responded to him and things seemed to go pretty well. Problem was when Singletary actually took over and started making decisions. Hiring Jimmy Raye as OC was a fatal one. The question with Tomsula is can he put together a good staff. I also would like to see the team at a minimum promote a coach with NFL Coordinator experience and not a position coach.