• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Name and Logo Coming Feb 2

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How comical is it that we the average fan can come up with badd azz names and logos yet the people who will ultimately name and design this teams new look and identity will do so with the lamest most boring and most unflowing name and design imaginable. The name I just read above "Warhogs" is a name I never thought of. What a bad azz name. Even though every adversary will call us the whorehogs it matters not,, unless this team never changes their losing ways and we continue to let every team just lay us down and butt fuck us all over the field,, then it could be a bad choice in names... that's why I like the Warthogs. It flows and the animal has a bad azz look to it. Although friendly in nature it can attack and kill if provoked. It perfect. Yet they'll choose the Presidents instead. Just wait and watch. Because bottom line,,, has Snyder done anything ever to help this team when an opportunity is there.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the team won regularly they could be name the Tu Tu's and no one would care.

Really, they have abolished the team history. The logo that said "Washington Football Team, established 1932" is just not true. Younger people will adapt, the will be the Redskins forever to me.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the team won regularly they could be name the Tu Tu's and no one would care.

Really, they have abolished the team history. The logo that said "Washington Football Team, established 1932" is just not true. Younger people will adapt, the will be the Redskins forever to me.
same here

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have a choice . Do you exercise it ?

I've been liking the Ravens a little more than i should, feels like I'm cheating, so for me, I have no choice, the only other option would be to leave

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been liking the Ravens a little more than i should, feels like I'm cheating, so for me, I have no choice, the only other option would be to leave
if this team stayed redskins you would be a fan no matter what , we know this . i have been looking at the chiefs , raiders steelers , browns as possible teams i will look at but first this team gets the shot to earn it

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the today show blows

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have a choice . Do you exercise it ?
Do you exercise your choice dad? You said, anything other than Redskins is an expansion team. You sticking with this expansion team?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you exercise your choice dad? You said, anything other than Redskins is an expansion team. You sticking with this expansion team?
do i have to go through the basics with you again . i have said numerous times that the new name makes it an expansion team

i have said numerous times that the expansion team would have to earn my fandom

i have said numerous times i would give them the chance to earn it but i am a free agent

so in skinem alls case he can exercise his choice whenever he deems it to be so

the same is here with me . me and only me will decide when i deem it to be so

and i will not feel guilty about any choice i make but i cant see this team being named in such a manner that it woud link to the past

as i have said the wizzards are not the bullets . i gave the wizzards a chance to earn my fandom , they failed to do so so i went with the trendy lakers

i have no regrets as i do not live in the dmv anymore and have spent the majority of my life away from there

i will never live there again but i will visit

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do i have to go through the basics with you again . i have said numerous times that the new name makes it an expansion team

i have said numerous times i would give them the chance to earn it but i am a free agent

and i will not feel guilty about any choice i make but i cant see this team being named in such a manner that it woud link to the past

as i have said the wizzards are not the bullets . i gave the wizzards a chance to earn my fandom , they failed to do so so i went with the trendy lakers

i have no regrets as i do not live in the dmv anymore and have spent the majority of my life away from there

Thanks for sharing, again I suppose. Trendy I see...

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

just to add to that, the very presence of Snyder makes me feel queasy about ever being a playoff winner again.
I also understand your stance as well

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the today show blows
Leave it to this dumbazz organization to announce in some fashion live on TV albeit, much more notice than the ST ceremony, to think they are worthy of such announcement. This is the same shit some other conceited athletes would do when team jumping in the NBA. Ego's are too big and this stinks of the same ol same ol from Snyder.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase had no problem giving the name Commanders and "F" on camera.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we will see what the xskins uniforms look like